I am concidering BIG BREAK
from Google+. And other stuff like that.Pros:
1) It could clean my head.
2) It could force me to get things done
3) It could make me to read and write more. Maybe even excersice (hah, I doubt that)
4) I could actualy finish some MOOC
5) "Dumb people talk about people, average people talk about events, intelligent people talk about ideas"
- I could stop be bothered with people so much and stop spending my evenings by talking about what some dumbass wrote in discussion.
6) Too much useless information makes memory bad: http://goo.gl/660kYS
and I can feel it. I can't remember anything I learn, but I remember every bullshit I read in useless discusion
7) I could maybe do a things I deeply care about instead wasting my timeCons:
1) When my brain doesn't want to work, nothing helps: I can sleep all day on stare at wall - so probably it won't help and it get even worst, because social media is still better source of knowledge than nothing
2) I would miss some valuable/interesting information
3) Some information I gained on G+ are actualy the best
4) I couldn't share things!
5) I would probably miss some people
Lets admit it. I don't want to, but I feel I should.
I should be using Internet for a work some time, maybe playing a bit of some MMO but not much...
And stop with this craziness. I don't think I am addict, I don't miss internet when I have something else to do, but I can't still do anything good while it is near and on....