NO PROCESSED ANYTHING!!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 whole eggs
That’s it. Just mix together in a bowl and make sure the banana is all mashed. Then spray your pan with some "spray & cook" or coconut oil. On a low to medium heat, scoop some of the batter into the pan & give it about 20-30 sec, flip, and done! Serve and eat!
Mini Caramel Apples : http://goo.gl/E4Z65B
- MobiljoyCTO, Partner, 2012 - present
- Universidad TecVirtualCoordinador de Innovación, 2012 - present
- 4ward Crossmedia TechnologiesCEO, 2010 - present
- Fingertip Mobile AdvertisingCTO, Partner, 2012 - present
- NextextCTO, Partner, 2011 - present
- ITESMLic. Sistemas de Computación Administrativa, 1995 - 1999
- ITESMMaestría Comercio Electrónico, 2000 - 2002
You've Probably Been Screwing Up Your French Press Coffee All Along
The secret to making a perfect cup.
* Lovely Greens *: A New Chapter for Lovely Greens - Guest Bloggers
Up until now, Lovely Greens has been completely about my own perspective, ideas, and activities. It's not surprising since this blog covers
IllumiRoom projector explodes Xbox action out of your TV
Microsoft's new projector could make the next Xbox take over your whole room. It's explained the concept in more detail in a new video.