Thank you for stopping by! I'm really glad that you came to visit. Sit down and let's chat a while. First, I'll tell you a little (or maybe a lot) about myself — then, please, tell me all about YOU!
I am currently employed as a project manager at Webimax in Mount Laurel, NJ. Prior to Webimax, I worked for other digital marketing agencies providing online strategy and managing web marketing campaigns.
Additionally, over the years, I have provided private marketing consulting and
training to individuals and small business clients helping them grow their
business using online technology. I am very hands-on with my clients as I consider myself their marketing partner.
OTHER THINGS I DO
Professionally, I am on the Board of Directors of PANMA (Philadelphia
Area New Media Association) and a former officer in the Social Media Club of
Personally, I am an avid blogger maintaining several food
and hyperlocal blogs. I am the tweeter behind the popular Philly foodie
Twitter account @phillygrub.
(Mashable named Philly Grub one of the top 55 foodies to follow
I also blog about digital marketing topics. I have started to interview other digital marketing experts in a series I call the "Digital Marketing Spotlight" - so far I have featured the following digital marketing thought leaders:
Are you a digital marketing thought leader? Get in touch!
Formerly based in Philadelphia, I now live in Pennsauken,
NJ with my fiance (David) and long-haired tortoiseshell cat (Nellie). We enjoy cooking, dining out, antique and
collectible shopping, listening to vinyl records, watching science and
astronomy shows, and making each other laugh.
Let's get what I'm NOT out of the way.
- I'm am not "Internet famous" nor do I want to be. If you are, that's cool!
- I'm not a keynote speaker at conferences. I don't have time or money to attend conferences.
- I'm not an expert, guru, ninja, maven, master or whatever other self-appointed, self-important title you can think of.
- I'm not a people collector; nor do I want people to collect me.
Why I am on Google Plus:
- I am here, first and foremost, to learn and stay on top of topics I'm interested in.
- I am here to share content on topics I'm interested in.
- I am here to meet new people who are also into the topics I am into.
- I am here to build real quality relationships with people.
- I am here to "be a part of the conversation" because I like to talk about things I am into.
- I am here to be a better marketer for myself and my clients.
- I am here because I take my career and professional life very seriously.
- Lastly, I am here because I like it here and I think it's "fun." I like having fun.
You may want to circle me if you enjoy content and chatter about:
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Relationship Marketing
- Google Plus
- Alternative/80s Music
- Lounge/Jazz Music
- Tiki Lifestyle
- Irreverent Humor
- Cats (I love dogs, too, but have never owned one)
- Animal Rescue
If you circle me and you are into those things above, chances are I will circle you back!
GOOGLE PLUS COMMUNITIES
I manage the following communities on G+: