IMPORTANT: TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT PLEASE REGISTER (LINK BELOW)
Register via Eventbritehttp://galwaymarketingoct-efbevent.eventbrite.ie/
Once again we are delighted to say that the event is sponsored by Goldenpages.ie and supported by the Harbour Hotel, Galway.
Guest speakers on the night will be as follows; (20
25 for Main Speaker i.e. Ann Halloran).
Ann Halloran (In-Tuition)
- Maricka Burke Keogh and Emma Connor ( OMiG Survey results)
- Senan Kelly and Mark McGann (Freelance Design + Block 5 Design)
- Website feedback (Q & As for all Guest Speakers)
Online Marketing will be starting of the new season after a lot of background work by volunteers over the summer. This will involve;
- A brief overview about what is to come in months head;
- '5 Steps To Successful Online Business Building' by Ann Halloran.
- Next up we will be giving a summary of the results from the OMiG survey that over 120 respondents filled out with regards to the future of Online Marketing in Galway;
- To finish off the nights presentations we will be giving everyone a quick preview of the new site from Senan and Mark;
- Finalising the night with O&As and we will be looking forward to hearing about what resources will be most useful to you on the new site;
- Please note representatives from Goldepages.ie will be there throughout the night to answer any questions you have on their services.
Each speaker will offer a different insight and perspective into Online Marketing; from starting a business online to website design and optimisation.
We will end the night with the next steps for Online Marketing in Galway - these will be outlined closer to the night and based on feedback from everyone involved.
Look forward to a great night, please remember TO BOOK YOUR SEAT TICKETS WILL NEED TO BE BOOKED THROUGH EVENTBRITE link -http://galwaymarketingoct-efbevent.eventbrite.ie/
Online Marketing in Galway.
Event Night sponsored by Goldenpages.ie