HootSuite is one of the most advanced social media management tools available. It's also one of the most dense and complicated. Whether you're using the Free or the Pro account, the dashboard can be, frankly, intimidating!
Over time, I've come to appreciate just how powerful the HootSuite tool is, and have created a series of articles to help you come to the same conclusions I have. Here's what we've got so far:
01. How to Set Up HootSuite for Social Media Success - http://ow.ly/nA7ls
02. How to Set Up HootSuite Tabs & Streams - http://ow.ly/nA7q5
03. How to Craft and Schedule Social Media Posts Using HootSuite - http://ow.ly/nA7hd
04. How to Use HootSuite to Share an Image - http://ow.ly/nA7yt
05. How to set up a Twitter Chat in HootSuite - http://ow.ly/nFG9Q
06. How to Automate Social Media Activity with HootSuite - http://ow.ly/nXDBr
07. How to Use HootSuite to Curate and Share Content - http://ow.ly/otJEF
08. How to Access HootSuite via Web, Mobile, App or Extension - http://ow.ly/oDknP
09. How to Bulk Schedule Messages using HootSuite - http://ow.ly/oRJNU
10. How to use HootSuite for Social Listening - http://ow.ly/piEsS
11. How to Set Up and Use HootSuite Teams - http://ow.ly/piEtV
12. How to use HootSuite Shortened Links and Parameters - http://htl.li/pXTMt
13. How to Hone your Social Media Skills Using HootSuite University - http://owl.li/qDIex
Next we'll be talking about how to use HootSuite to measure your social media ROI!
If you have any questions about HootSuite, gimmie a shout! And if you'd like to be notified when future articles are posted, let me know.
#SocialMedia #HootSuite #SocialMediaManagement #HootSuiteSeries #HowTo #HootSuitePro #HootSuiteTips
The Misery Index shows what makes you Miserable and what makes you smile while you read your friends posts on Facebook!
Basically after you have been on Facebook you are unhappier then before.
#facebook #facebookmarketing #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing
Warning, it is lengthy: http://wojdylosocialmedia.com/2014-social-media-predictions/
Google+ will continue to grow but won't explode in active users. Facebook has been stable and will remain that way. Twitter has a chance to own the TV market even more. I really think Snapchat has an opportunity to become a huge player.
I also mention the potential of a Yahoo! social network focused on sports and entertainment. What do you see happening in 2014?
Infographic by .
Social media methods, keywords and content reach your customer where they engage on the social web. And now the best part, you can start web marketing with social media today. Opportunities using social media exist to share information, engage customers and contacts. Businesses who neglect social media miss opportunity.
Visit my blog to read more: http://mariasconsulting.com/blog/