My son just called me to show me the "Pale Blue Dot" photo from Voyager 1. You know it's that photo of earth that was taken in 1990 from 3.7 BILLION miles away.
That dot never fails to put everything into perspective. That dot is earth.
- Digitally Exploring the Online UniverseMom, Write, Social Media Mixologist, Programmer, and Certifed Systems Administrator, presentA do a little of a lot of things. I do a lot of stuff online.
I have been digitally exploring the online Universe since 1997. I am using Google+ as a blog as well as a creative outlet
- I enjoy making memes
- I try and write funny stories
- I write about technology
- I write about books
- I like meeting new Plussers from all over the world and engaging with them
- I am actively trying to help create a peaceful global community on Google+
I am a mother of three small children and a wife of over 10 years; this is one of the most important parts of my identity and while I don't often write about my family this does not mean they are not an extremely important part of my life. I have a degree in computer science, and am a certified systems administrator. I love technology and the internet, and have been actively participating in social media before anyone even came up with that term. I am a very avid reader, and I am fairly athletic. I enjoy running and yoga as well as any outdoor activity. I study mycology as a hobby and have been a ballroom dancer for many years, although lately I don't have a lot of time for dancing. I have recently become a vegan and am experimenting with a plant based diet.
I do my best to be engaging and I really value all my readers. Thank you for checking out my profile, I hope to meet you in cyberspace.
Digitally exploring the online world since 1997
- San José State UniversityComputer Science BS.
- Gunn High School