Did you know that Lewis Carroll, or rather as he was really called Charles Dodgson, was a photographer? I did not! Apparently, he started taking photos in 1856, when he was a young lecturer at Oxford. It was a fashionable hobby during that time period. He took many portraits, especially of children. In this group there are a number of Alice Liddell who was said to be the inspiration for "Alice in Wonderland".
You can read an article about his photography here: http://goo.gl/eske6A
- Digitally Exploring the Online UniverseMom, Write, Social Media Mixologist, Programmer, and Certifed Systems Administrator, presentA do a little of a lot of things. I do a lot of stuff online.
I have been digitally exploring the online Universe since 1997. I am using Google+ as a blog as well as a creative outlet
- I enjoy making memes
- I try and write funny stories
- I write about technology
- I write about books
- I like meeting new Plussers from all over the world and engaging with them
- I am actively trying to help create a peaceful global community on Google+
I am a mother of three small children and a wife of over 10 years; this is one of the most important parts of my identity and while I don't often write about my family this does not mean they are not an extremely important part of my life. I have a degree in computer science, and am a certified systems administrator. I love technology and the internet, and have been actively participating in social media before anyone even came up with that term. I am a very avid reader, and I am fairly athletic. I enjoy running and yoga as well as any outdoor activity. I study mycology as a hobby and have been a ballroom dancer for many years, although lately I don't have a lot of time for dancing. I have recently become a vegan and am experimenting with a plant based diet.
I do my best to be engaging and I really value all my readers. Thank you for checking out my profile, I hope to meet you in cyberspace.
Digitally exploring the online world since 1997
- San José State UniversityComputer Science BS.
- Gunn High School