really???? ok lol
what a fucking entitled twat
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 25 previous comments
- Well, I see this as a him having a good point with rather spoiled, sucky execution.. but he is human and entitled to get pissed about something that is effecting his livelihood.
The really annoying part is where he is using this to bash Google + as if it isnt an awesome network. Those who have put time and energy into this network, get a little pissed off about all the BS, ghost town stories that come out about it, and get a little annoyed with the people who dont even try to use it, yet publish the negative articles..
Will is here, has 1.5 million followers here, knows about all of the name calling and the publications trying to discourage people from joining and using the network.. and still he chose to use his influence to bury it because people cant plus his You tube video without an account? I would say that is a little childish and spoiled, even though his argument has a little bit of merit
( I will say that other places that i have been on the net require some sort of reservation to be able to like or comment.. #justsayin and to have a youtube account means having a gmail so most people have one already )
sorry for the rant :DMay 3, 2012
- But he doesn't bash G+. He likes G+. He says as much. He's angry that Google was using YouTube to force-subscribe people to G+, because that's not good for G+, YouTube, or anyone using either. He's angry because Google did a trial balloon of a feature that simultaneously removed the ability to thumbs-down videos while limiting all thumbs up equivalents to G+ subscribers, which directly impacts his business. Keep in mind that content providers on YouTube often pay fees or bring in ad dollars. He had a legitimate gripe on several levels.May 3, 2012
- I don't read it as a criticism of G+ at all, rather a criticism of Google (it is possible to both like something and be critical of it - I both love and fear Google on a regular basis ;) ). Apparently one still has to "upgrade" go G+ even with all the other accounts. I wouldn't know. I jumped in to G+ with high hopes the minute I snagged an invite.
A more thoughtful criticism / explanation from Wheaton can be found here: http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/2012/05/google-is-making-a-huge-and-annoying-mistake.htmlMay 3, 2012
- He does have a legit gripe.. just really sucky execution :D.. but like i said,.. no worries, he is human and entitled to his emotional tantrums like the rest of us.. It is just that when we do it it doesnt get picked up a bunch of bloggers and splashed all over the internet. :PMay 3, 2012
- Wil apparently has something of a temper. Sometimes that's attractive, sometimes...really not.May 3, 2012
- um...well, I never do that. coughMay 3, 2012