- Food 4 Social ChangeFounder, 2013 - presentCreating a Kitchen Incubator for Food Entrepreneurs and a culinary training program for the homeless, ex-cons and youth at risk. Transforming your business and peoples lives.
- Sedona PiesFounder, 2009 - presentA wholesale pie company, serving Wineries, Breweries, Events, Fundraisers. Making sinfully delicious pies, with honest and naughty ingredients. Creating a food community to bring together friends and family so we may feed the hungry.
- Heart@WorkCEO - Marketing & Events, 2001 - 2014Business Coach for Social Change Entrepreneurs.. For today, do something you are afraid to do..lovingly move yourself forward.
This project is proposing to offer:
+ Culinary skills training for the homeless, ex-cons and youth at risk
+ Kitchen rentals
+ Catering services
+ Entrepreneur training to launch your food business
+ Other food related services...
- Grant MacEwan UniversityBusiness Admin/Marketing, 1987 - 1989
- Context Associated1987 - 1990Pursuit of Excellence, The Wall, The Advancement of Excellence, Leadership and Mastery
- heartatworkonline.org (current)
Scorching Crowd Marketing Tactics by Dr. Bette Daoust | Udemy
Profiting from Networking Events