- Grant MacEwan UniversityBusiness Admin/Marketing, 1987 - 1989
- Context Associated1987 - 1990Pursuit of Excellence, The Wall, The Advancement of Excellence, Leadership and Mastery
- heartatworkonline.org (current)
This project is proposing to offer:
+ Culinary skills training for the homeless, ex-cons and youth at risk
+ Kitchen rentals
+ Catering services
+ Entrepreneur training to launch your food business
+ Other food related services...
- Food 4 Social ChangeFounder, 2013 - presentCreating a Kitchen Incubator for Food Entrepreneurs and a culinary training program for the homeless, ex-cons and youth at risk. Transforming your business and peoples lives.
- Sedona PiesFounder, 2009 - presentA wholesale pie company, serving Wineries, Breweries, Events, Fundraisers. Making sinfully delicious pies, with honest and naughty ingredients. Creating a food community to bring together friends and family so we may feed the hungry.
- Heart@WorkCEO - Marketing & Events, 2001 - 2014Business Coach for Social Change Entrepreneurs.. For today, do something you are afraid to do..lovingly move yourself forward.
How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
A book by Dale Carnegie
23 Things We Love About our Discussions on Linkedin
Here are 23 Things we love about our discussions on LinkedIn and why we participate
Profile image Home Residence Family School Fit Body and a Fat ...
Watch the Entire Video – CLICK HERE. Join and we will create your very own customized fitness profile based on your fitness levels and your
Favorite culinary bloggers people to follow on Twitter | Listly List
What are your favorite culinary, or food bloggers you like to follow | foodies, culinary, bloggers
Defining Your Target Audience — Authors Success Guild
Defining your target audience