Holy, Super Saved Religious people can talk about the effects of porn but are deathly afraid to talk about real sex. Maybe if we talked about how to have REAL sex, so many men would stop trying to be wannabe porn stars in the bedroom.
1.Most women don't scream in ecstasy for an hour straight.
2. All women do not orgasm every time they have sex. Vaginal intercourse alone only brings about maybe 20% of women to orgasm.
3. Most women Do Not want to be choked.
4. Most women will Not let you ejaculate on their breasts.
5. Most women are Not eager to allow you to have anal sex with them. Learn how to do gentle anal sex and maybe...maybe she will try it with you.
6. Many women do Not engage in oral sex. Don't pressure her, but let her know how you feel about the activity. Maybe if you are nice, she might try it.
7. Don't pull hair unless you have permission. If a woman beats you for ruining her hair, you have been warned.
8. Never...I repeat: Never penetrate a woman until she is actually aroused. Dry sex is Not fun, it's painful.
9. Foreplay is Not optional. You need to give her at least 15 to 20 minutes to warm up her engine.
10. If she doesn't have an orgasm, don't act like she's not into you. She might have had a wonderful time with you. Don't put so much pressure on yourself or her. Orgasm isn't the goal of sex; intimacy & connection are the true goals.
11. Learn to communicate. Talk about what you and your partner need and desire from sex. If you're an adult and you can't talk about what you want from sex, you shouldn't be having sex. You are a sexual being -- own it! Until you work out your own issues, you will not be able to fully enjoy sex.
We're thrilled to talk to Wilmer about his new show, From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series , from executive producer Robert Rodriguez, debuting at 2014 and airing on . We'll also be chatting with Wilmer about his future projects, his favorite memories working on "That '70s Show", #SXSW and a lot more fun topics FTW!
Wilmer is looking forward to answering your questions too. Please leave us your questions and comments as we get closer to this super cool #hangoutonair ! Also, be sure and click on Q&A to post questions for Wilmer to see directly in the hangout.
We love vampires and the original film, it's going to be a wild ride #fosh G+ers!
#wilmervalderrama #fromdusktilldawntheseries #southbysouthwest #huffpost #elreynetwork #awesomesauce
This one is about #porn . How will they actually stop men buying porn? Is this all just really #Slacktivism ??
Does any of this serve a real purpose?
Love your thoughts on this new "movement".
#Purity #Modesty #InternationalWomensDay #ModestyCulture
"When you argue that what’s modest and what isn’t is a valid concern for women, you tell them that their appearance matters most. You objectify them. You tell them that whether or not you are sexually aroused by their actions or their dress is more important than anything they want to do or wear. You tell them that they must, at all times, be thinking about you when they are making decisions about their own lives. That’s arrogant. That’s immoral.
When you argue that modesty is just a “debate” that must be won by those whose arguments are strongest in the abstract, you ignore the fact that the “debate” has consequences you don’t have to live with. Women have to live with the consequences of modesty debates."
- Mississippi College2005 - 2008
- Warren Central High School1995 - 1998
Sign Up for the FullContact Cloud Address Book Beta!
The contact manager you've been waiting for! Import and manage your contacts from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, & more. Sign up for o
Twitter Clinic: Who sees what you’re tweeting | CubeSocial
By Linda Cheung In the last Twitter Clinic I explained the “mystifying acronyms” #FF, DM and RT. After explaining DMs it was interesting to
Common: 'We Got To Do More' About Chicago Violence
Grammy-award winning hip hop artist Common, who has openly worried about the violence in Chicago, was in his hometown Friday to help celebra