- I don't really "follow" new people on here.
- I don't look at the "people's" section. (They never made it simple.)
- Interests -- How is anyone really finding people thru interests here?
- Still not using collections. I had 1 post reported in a collection and it's been almost a week, and I still can't remove the other posts from the collection. ( Don't forget that if one post is reported all posts in a collection are switched to private (only you) by Google+.
- I even uninstalled the Google Plus app from my phone.
- G+ is dead...yes, there are a few active "ghosts," but, yes, in the eyes of the public, Google+ has given up the ghost. It has kicked the bucket! It's gone and not coming back.
And Montgomery, AL is the most sexually diseased city in the nation. At least Mississippi cities lost that race.
You are PRAISING...CONGRATULATING people on a sex job well done. Sex...it's important!
Screw being a prude. *Do the slow clap when sex works and people get pregnant.*
Yeah...SPERM and EGG!! Oh yeah....baby!! [Literally]
I believe that one day people that are into body modification will have to get enough people together to fight for an anti-discrimination law so that they will have a fair chance at getting hired.
- Mississippi College2005 - 2008
- Warren Central High School1995 - 1998
Former Jehovah's Witness Accuses Church of Hiding Child Abusers from Con...
A former member of the Jehovah's Witnesses is taking on the leadership of this wealthy, secretive religion, who she says failed to protect h
Sign Up for the FullContact Cloud Address Book Beta!
The contact manager you've been waiting for! Import and manage your contacts from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, & more. Sign up for o
Twitter Clinic: Who sees what you’re tweeting | CubeSocial
By Linda Cheung In the last Twitter Clinic I explained the “mystifying acronyms” #FF, DM and RT. After explaining DMs it was interesting to