Try something new. NOW.
Guest article by for
Make it BIG
On Pinterest, long, tall images command the show taking up the most visual real estate in the Pinterest feed.
To create pins that generate action, Canva is creating images 735 pixels x 1102 pixels. While this size might not be optimal for your blog, you can create a pin on Pinterest with your custom graphic and embed your pin into your blog post. This creates an engaging invitation to repin your pinned article.
Steps to Pin a Graphic
1. Add your custom image with your branding and website on it.
2. Add 100 – 200 words of text to describe your pin using relevant keywords. Remember people tweet directly from Pinterest so keep it concise and interesting.
3. Add a link to your blog article or home page in the description.
4. Edit the pin to add the link in the source.
Read more at http://blog.canva.com/master-art-pinterest-images/
Pin it for later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/190066046748581731/
Would love your thoughts or experiences with this!
- MSLGROUPVice President West Coast Director of Digital, 2013 - present
- Weber ShandwickDirector, Digital Engagement, 2011 - 2013
Based in Orange County, California, Marcy Massura is North American Digital Lead at MSLGROUP. In addition to developing social strategies for numerous high-profile clients this award-winning international agency represents, Marcy serves as the North American lead for influencer marketing within the agency. Additionally, Marcy is Co-Founder of the largest North American regional media organization, Southern California Media Associaiton (SCMA). She is also heavily involved in several other websites, where she contributes essays, photography and video on a weekly basis. She maintains her own popular humor website The Glamorous Life Association, and speaks as often as possible spreading her passion and joy for all things social.
She is a passionate public speaker on the topics of brand experience, digital engagement and community building.Watch her here: Video/ Interviews and more