Does anyone have a good explanation of the naming convention for chuck jaws?

I have a K11 100MM chuck. Do I need anything in addition to these 2 names to fine other jaws that fit the existing chuck?

what are these round chucks called? (I want to grab relatively soft cylindrical blanks in the 4th axis of my CNC.)
Shared publiclyView activity