"So the impact of that very moment was lost, perhaps because it was more like a thought grenade — It needed some time to tick away before it would finally explode.
And after a few glasses of wine, explode it did..."
- AddvocateFounder / CEO, 2012 - 2014
- Salesforce.comDirector of Social Media, 2009 - 2012
- UserVoiceCo-Founder / Marketing, 2008 - 2009
- SuperstarchFounder / Chief Creative, 2004 - 2008
San Francisco, CA
- Have a twin brother, Angus
- First blogged in 2002
- Smuggled Bibles into the former Soviet Union
- J.Crew catalog model '96-'97
- Co-founded uservoice.com
- Founded a citizen-journalism site citizenwausau.com
- Founded a coworking space citizendesk.com
- Founded the first Internet cafe in Central Wisconsin rockwater.org
- Father of a child with Cystic Fibrosis
- University of Wisconsin System
- Oral Roberts University
- Rhema Bible Training Center
TechCrunch | Salesforce’s Do Is A Simple Task Management App For Both Bu...
In September, Salesforce founder Marc Benioff hinted at a new work management product, Do.com. Today, the CRM giant is finally releasing mor
Klout Score - Understanding Influence, True Reach, Amplification, and Ne...
Spoke to our internal marketing department about the use and benefit of using Klout to measure online influence. Discussion covered: • Und
Community Managers Share The Best Apps and Tools For Productivity
Community managers from different businesses offer their insight on how to best increase your productivity.
The Amazing Journey of Data to the Cloud | Visual.ly
150 years ago, the first transcontinental telegraph was sent, forever transforming how data was communicated. This shift away from physical