- CyganiakFounder, 2014 - present
- The Pinnacle ListCo-Founder & Vice President, 2011 - presentA globally recognized brand for luxury properties and lifestyle, The Pinnacle List is a website that grows bigger each day through the unique content we produce that has captured the media’s attention, to the likes of The Huffington Post, FOX News, and Business Insider. I have traveled to several significant luxury estates in California to provide online marketing exposure and partner with luxury agents to sell the property.
- Dominion Macklem MortgagesNew Media Manager & Producer, 2011 - presentCompletely turned business around for Dominion Macklem Mortgages online by designing a new custom designed website. I also provide a high level of social media expertise that has generated increased business leads and awareness for the company. Additionally, I provide monthly social media workshops to educate a room filled with several dozen mortgage brokers how they should properly use and monetize their social media efforts to their business’ advantage.
- Pinnacle Group MarketingCo-Founder & Director of Sales and Marketing, 2011 - presentA partnership designed to run our individual real estate businesses under one common brand. Our success has been defined by highly innovative creations, such as state-of-the-art photography and videography, along with a one-of-a-kind online presentation, unlike anything seen in the Vancouver real estate market before.
- BuyRIC.comCo-Founder & Vice President, 2009 - presentAn online location-based real estate magazine that promotes new developments and listings for residential, industrial, and commercial real estate. The website also features localized places and businesses. I take an active role in the photography and videography production, the content writing and blogging, and new media design for the company.
- CompuSource TechnologyNew Media Producer, 2009 - presentI design and develop web-based products for online properties owned by CompuSource.
- CYGY.comFounder & CEO, 2009 - 2014An online social magazine site dedicated to delivering news and information about technology, electronic consumer products, social media, gaming, entertainment, science, and digital culture with an online community for registered users to engage in. I take an active part in all facets of the company.
- Blockbuster CanadaCustomer Service Representative, 2005 - 2007
- TNA WrestlingAssociate Web Producer & Information Architect, 2004 - 2007Originally discovered through my own creative will to design and create unique web graphics and intuitive web interfaces as a fan of professional wrestling, TNA hired me on my merits of designing my own destiny without a written code to get there. During my three-year tenure with the company, I took on several jobs, such as web design and development, graphic design, content writing, blogging, creative writing and storytelling, online marketing, social media management, and forum administration.
- WrestleView.comWriter, 2007 - 2007
- Sears CanadaCustomer Service Assistant, 2007 - 2007
- WSU WrestlingGraphic Design, 2007 - 2008
- Costco WholesaleMarketing Associate & Front End Assistant, 2007 - 2008
- Van-Al ConstructionApprentice Carpenter, 2008 - 2008
- Elections BCPoll Clerk, 2009 - 2009
- The Home Depot CanadaSales Associate, 2009 - 2009
- The Suplex MagazineColumnist, 2009 - 2010Wrote the monthly Cygy's View column for the print and digital publication of the UK-based wrestling and MMA magazine, in addition to regular articles for TheSuplex.com website.
- Elections CanadaPoll Clerk, 2011 - 2011
- Marcraft HomesWeb Manager & Social Media Manager, 2011 - 2012Hired to design a custom website, run the daily operations of the site, and manage all of the company’s social media accounts. Achieved success by increasing online business leads that generated in contracts to build new homes.
- Elections BCPoll Officer, 2013 - 2013
I am proficient in entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social media marketing and management, new media content marketing and production, online and print advertising, web and graphic design, information architecture, photography, video production, digital media, and creating detailed reports, documents, and presentations. I am focused on achieving strong results by pushing the bar for consistent quality work that meets the eye of perfection that everyone involved can be proud of.
- University of British ColumbiaReal Estate Sauder School of Business, 2011 - 2012
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyNew Media Design and Web Development, 2009 - 2010
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyBroadcast Journalism, 2009 - 2009
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyMarketing Management and Communications, 2008 - 2008
- John Robert Powers SchoolActing and Screenplay Writing, 2007 - 2008
- Terry Fox Secondary SchoolHigh School, 2003 - 2007
Lightning Host 'Sunday with Stanley' Event on March 16
As part of the Bolts’ 10th Anniversary Stanley Cup celebration, the Lightning will welcome fans for a free event on Sunday, March 16
Romanesque Luxury Villa Residence - The Strand at Headlands, Dana Point, CA
→ Directory » Properties » Homes » United States » California » Dana Point Property Summary This magnificently opulent Romanesque style luxu
Tim Thomas - Roberto Luongo experiment over before it began
Florida trades netminder to Dallas Stars to end any chance of dysfunctional duo
Åre Resort in Sweden - Breathtaking Snowfall on the Areskutan Mountain S...
The Are Ski Resort in Sweden is Northern Europe’s largest and most diverse winter alpine mountain resort. Are (pronounced aura) is a popular
$22.25 Million 33 Strand Beach Drive Residence - Dana Point, CA
This stunning pacific island-style contemporary oceanfront mansion is located at The Strand, an uber exclusive luxury development in Dana Po