From a state-of-the art underground garage (http://goo.gl/xJZNZq), to healthy Japanese green tea (http://goo.gl/Jqx28J), and the Harbin International Snow and Ice Festival in China (http://goo.gl/TA85iX).
If you want to join ThePinnacleList.com team via blog submissions, please send me a message.
- University of British ColumbiaReal Estate Sauder School of Business, 2011 - 2012
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyNew Media Design and Web Development, 2009 - 2010
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyBroadcast Journalism, 2009 - 2009
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyMarketing Management and Communications, 2008 - 2008
- John Robert Powers SchoolActing and Screenplay Writing, 2007 - 2008
- Terry Fox Secondary SchoolHigh School, 2003 - 2007
I am proficient in entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social media marketing and management, new media content marketing and production, online and print advertising, web and graphic design, information architecture, photography, video production, digital media, and creating detailed reports, documents, and presentations. I am focused on achieving strong results by pushing the bar for consistent quality work that meets the eye of perfection that everyone involved can be proud of.
- The Pinnacle ListCo-Founder & Vice President, 2011 - presentA globally recognized brand for luxury properties and lifestyle, The Pinnacle List is a website that grows bigger each day through the unique content we produce that has captured the media’s attention, to the likes of The Huffington Post, FOX News, and Business Insider. I have traveled to several significant luxury estates in California to provide online marketing exposure and partner with luxury agents to sell the property.
- BuyRICCo-Founder & CEO, 2009 - presentAn online location-based real estate magazine that promotes new developments and listings for residential, industrial, and commercial real estate. The website also features localized places and businesses. I take an active role in the photography and videography production, the content writing and blogging, and new media design for the company.
- CompuSource TechnologyNew Media Producer, 2009 - presentI design and develop web-based products for online properties owned by CompuSource.
- Pinnacle Group MarketingCo-Founder & Director of Sales and Marketing, 2011 - 2014A partnership designed to run our individual real estate businesses under one common brand. Our success has been defined by highly innovative creations, such as state-of-the-art photography and videography, along with a one-of-a-kind online presentation, unlike anything seen in the Vancouver real estate market before.
- Dominion Macklem MortgagesNew Media Manager & Producer, 2011 - 2014Completely turned business around for Dominion Macklem Mortgages online by designing a new custom designed website. I also provide a high level of social media expertise that has generated increased business leads and awareness for the company. Additionally, I provide monthly social media workshops to educate a room filled with several dozen mortgage brokers how they should properly use and monetize their social media efforts to their business’ advantage.
- CYGY.comFounder & CEO, 2009 - 2014An online social magazine site dedicated to delivering news and information about technology, electronic consumer products, social media, gaming, entertainment, science, and digital culture with an online community for registered users to engage in. I take an active part in all facets of the company.
- Blockbuster CanadaCustomer Service Representative, 2005 - 2007
- TNA WrestlingAssociate Web Producer & Information Architect, 2004 - 2007Originally discovered through my own creative will to design and create unique web graphics and intuitive web interfaces as a fan of professional wrestling, TNA hired me on my merits of designing my own destiny without a written code to get there. During my three-year tenure with the company, I took on several jobs, such as web design and development, graphic design, content writing, blogging, creative writing and storytelling, online marketing, social media management, and forum administration.
- WrestleView.comWriter, 2007 - 2007
- Sears CanadaCustomer Service Assistant, 2007 - 2007
- WSU WrestlingGraphic Design, 2007 - 2008
- Costco WholesaleMarketing Associate & Front End Assistant, 2007 - 2008
- Van-Al ConstructionApprentice Carpenter, 2008 - 2008
- Elections BCPoll Clerk, 2009 - 2009
- The Home Depot CanadaSales Associate, 2009 - 2009
- The Suplex MagazineColumnist, 2009 - 2010Wrote the monthly Cygy's View column for the print and digital publication of the UK-based wrestling and MMA magazine, in addition to regular articles for TheSuplex.com website.
- Elections CanadaPoll Clerk, 2011 - 2011
- Marcraft HomesWeb Manager & Social Media Manager, 2011 - 2012Hired to design a custom website, run the daily operations of the site, and manage all of the company’s social media accounts. Achieved success by increasing online business leads that generated in contracts to build new homes.
- Elections BCPoll Officer, 2013 - 2013
Harbin International Snow and Ice Festival - An Illuminated Awe-Inspirin...
Every year Harbin, China is home to one of the most fascinating ice festivals in the world. The annual winter festival features massive ice
Cardok Underground Garage - The Ultimate Urban Solution for Secure Luxur...
Even by luxury real estate standards, parking is always at a premium. In today’s urban city environments and constrained development spaces,
Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas - Experience the High Life at this Nevada ...
Casinos have the unique reputation of being among the most luxurious properties, with the construction of some casinos alone costing upwards
2015 Travel Trends - Fashionable Items to Bring Along for Globetrotting ...
Spring and summer travel trends allow today’s globetrotter to escape to any number of secluded luxury destinations, where the incessant back
Justin Timberlake Performing in Vancouver for the 20/20 Experience World...
The 20/20 Experience World Tour began in November 2013 and recently concluded in January 2015 after entertaining an audience of 1,900,000 pe
Silicon Valley and Switzerland Come Together with Swiss Horological Smar...
alancing the past with the future, Frederique Constant and Alpina are launching over 10 different Swiss Horological Smartwatch models in 201
Virtual Reality Paris Apartment – Only Your Imagination Can Live Here | ...
Is this a glimpse into what the future of luxury real estate will look like for pre-sales and pre-construction? Virtual reality has long bee
Top 10 Country Visits Report - February 2015 | The Pinnacle List
The month of February 2015 saw two countries emerge onto The Pinnacle List’s Top 10 Country Visits. Likewise, two countries dropped out.
Station Square Development by Anthem Properties and Beedie Living – 4688...
Ideally situated at the corner of Mckay Avenue and Kingsway, Station Square is a five-phase project on a 12-acre site adjacent to Metrotown
Introducing the World to Shelter Island Estate on Montana's Flathead Lak...
With Shelter Island Estate, we discovered the highest point, the best of the best, the peak of perfection, and the highest level or degree a
Vince Vaughn $13.9 Million Triplex Penthouse - 159 East Walton Place PH,...
Located in the landmark Palmolive Building in Chicago, this luxurious 12,000 sq. ft. triplex penthouse overlooks Michigan Avenue’s “Magnific
Luxury Home Design - 4 High-End Bathroom Installation Ideas for 2015 | T...
Whenever you decide to give your house a makeover, it’s important that you follow the latest trends that not only appeal to your taste but a
Luxury at Your Feet - Josefinas Blue Persian Salt are the Most Expensive...
They are luxurious, comfortable, unique, and you can wear them everywhere and with anything – created by the Portuguese luxury brand, Josefi
Luxury Retirement Options - Getting a Return on Your Home Investment wit...
Perhaps the most widespread financial advice given to young couples is to invest in a home. Consumers understand that paying rent is simply
Worldwide Luxury Properties - TV | The Pinnacle List
Join Marcus Cyganiak and Andrea Jauck as they journey across the globe to bring you Worldwide Luxury Properties on The Pinnacle List!
Shelter Island Estate - Flathead Lake, Montana | The Pinnacle List
Join Marcus Cyganiak and Andrea Jauck on the premiere episode of Worldwide Luxury Properties, with an incredible journey of Shelter Island E
3 Amazing Sunset Panorama Photos in Kulusuk, Greenland at Torsuut Tunoq ...
When you think of Greenland, you most likely never imagine a beautiful sunset there, but with iceberg debris floating along the surface of t
$25.5 Million Luxury Residence - 1620 Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills, CA | T...
Delivering some of the best views from the prestigious Trousdale Ridgeline, this extraordinary Beverly Hills luxury residence epitomizes the
$23.9 Million Luxury Residence - 1232 Sunset Plaza Drive, Los Angeles, C...
Only on a rare occasion do we find a drive-on estate in the Sunset Strip of this scale and capacity, located just seconds from the famed bou