What do you think - is Google Plus the future?
Odds are, you’re reading this article because you are
1. a blogger looking to improve his or her content marketing game
2. a digital vagrant enticed by images of mythological creatures in classrooms
3. in desperate need to learn how to improve your online visibility
Regardless of your background, you should find this tutorial very informative in your quest to become an expert blogger in the age of content shock. This guide will help you to:
• Optimize your writing for visibility and shareability
• Get comfortable with a general blog aesthetic
• Package your deliverables for streamlined publication
• Become familiar with our creative tools and workspaces
• Improve your style and editing techniques"
Read more at: http://www.gryffin.com/gryffin-guide-readable-shareable-blog-content
There's a Chrome extension for that!
Our team created a free Chrome extension to add items, tasks, and clone items from the browser.
Check it out, and let us know what you think! And if you have suggestions for improvements, let us know!
Do you have any fun trips planned for the end of the summer? If sure, make sure you're safe! Read these 10 travel tips to keep your trip safe and uneventful.
h / t
- Pomona College1998 - 2002
- Gryffin MediaCEO, 2005 - present
How to Build 7 Contextual Links an Hour…Without ANY Content (Really)
Most people tell you that the secret to SEO is “publishing great content”. Are they right? Well, to be honest with you….no. Here’s the deal:
Why Google's Hummingbird Algorithm Isn't for the Birds
Hummingbird gives Google a better understanding of query meaning by recognizing and then connecting entities and attributes contained within
SEO Services for SMB - FRUITION a leader in SEO since 2003
Fruition's SEO services accelerate your businesses growth online. Combined with our expert Drupal, Wordpress, and Magento team we will becom