Hallelujah, baby! There is hope for the future of our race after all. Perhaps, in time, most people will see the light and, realizing that it's both a particle and a wave, understand that the way to true enlightenment and true knowledge is science. On the downside, the decline is painfully slow, akin to continental drift. Still, the numbers are heading in the right direction.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Or God will smite us all for our blaspheme. Real lightening bolt and pestilence time.
Hey, it could happen.Apr 19, 2012
- People get hit by lightning all the time. Well, not all the time, but it does happen fairly regularly.Apr 19, 2012
- Hmmm... yes.... You know that was a joke, right?Apr 19, 2012
- You had to ask?Apr 19, 2012
- but it's only the blasphemers. When was the last time the Pope or some Imam or the Dalai Lama got hit by lightning, huh?? Even MLK didn't get hit by lighting, nor was Winston Churchill, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong...oh, bugger, there goes an argument...Apr 21, 2012