- Marc Whitehead & AssociatesFounder, presentIf Disability Denial Happens To You ... We Can Help. Our website: http://www.disabilitydenials.com/ When a disabling condition takes away your ability to earn a living, you depend on disability coverage to make ends meet. But when your insurance company, the Social Security Administration, or the Veterans Administration does everything it can to deny your disability claim, what can you do? - See more at: http://www.disabilitydenials.com/#sthash.0C5KXif0.dpuf
Connect with us on our Business G+ page here.
Marc Stanley Whitehead is the founding partner of Marc Whitehead & Associates, which he established in 1992 in Houston, Texas. Born on November 24, 1966 in Memphis, Tennessee, Marc was raised in Normangee, Texas and graduated in 1985 from Normangee High School as class valedictorian.
Marc attended Texas A&M University where he graduated in 1989 with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance. Marc attended the University of Houston Law Center and received his law degree (J.D.) in 1992, graduating in the top quarter of his class. He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1992 and is admitted to practice before all U.S. District Courts in Texas, the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and the United States Court of Appeals-Fifth Circuit.
Marc Whitehead served as President of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association (2009-2010), is a member of the Board of Directors of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and a member of the American Association of Justice.
Marc is also a member of the Texas Aggie Bar Association, the Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists and the Houston Volunteer Lawyers Association. Marc Whitehead is a Past Chairman of the Houston Bar Association Social Security Section and is a frequent lecturer on the topic of Social Security and Disability Law.
Download your free Disability Insurance Policies ebook: "How to Unravel The Mystery and Prove Your Claim"
Download your free Social Security Disability ebook: "The Social Security Disability Puzzle ~ How to Fit the Pieces Together and Win Your Claim".
Download your free Veterans Disability Claims ebook: "Strategies for a Winning Claim".
Download your free Car & Truck Crashes ebook: "10 Secrets Victims Should Know to Protect Their Rights".
- Marc Whitehead & Associates LLP, Founder
Specializing in plaintiff's personal injury litigation, insurance & ERISA litigation, Social Security Disability law, Veterans disability compensation, probate and commercial litigation.
- Adjunct Professor of Law
University of Houston Law Center
Civil Trial Advocacy
National Institute of Trial Advocacy
Civil Trial Advocacy
National Business Institute
Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury Trial Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Social Security Disability Law
National Board of Social Security Disability Advocacy
Professional Accreditations and Honors
- Accredited Veterans Claim Attorney, Department of Veterans Affairs
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale Hubble
- Named to “Houston’s Top Lawyer” List (2008, 09 &10) by H Texas Magazine
- Named to “Houston’s Top 100 Professionals” List (2010) by H Texas Magazine
- J.D. University of Houston Law Center, 1992
Top Quarter of Graduating Class
- B.B.A. in Finance, Texas A&M University
1989 President's List
- Valedictorian, Normangee High School 1985
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts, All Texas Districts
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States Court of Appeals-Fifth Circuit
Professional Activities and Associations
- President - Houston Trial Lawyers Association (2009-2010)
- Board of Directors - Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors - Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Board of Advocates (1999-2001)
- HBA Social Security Section Chairman (2004-2005)
- Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists
- National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- Tort Reform As It Relates to Strict Products Liability
- A Lawyer's Guide for Determining Eligibility of Social Security Disability Claimants
- Nuts & Bolts of Social Security Disability Law
- The Five Step Sequential Evaluation Process Used in Determining Disability For Social Security Claimants
- The Social Security Disability Puzzle-How to Fit the Pieces Together and Win Your Claim
- Disability Insurance Policies-How to Unravel the Mystery and Prove Your Claim
- Texas A&M UniversityB.B.A. in Finance, 1989
- J.D. University of Houston Law CenterLaw, 1992