- Business School KV, BadenTravel Consultant, 1997 - 2000Business travel, train travel in Europe
- Business School KV, BadenSIZ PC User, 1998 - 1999Windows, office, network and Internet usage
- AWB, WettingenSIZ PC Supporter, 1999 - 1999Hardware, windows, office and network support
Besides that, I maintain computec.ch, a very popular security web site. Furthermore, I have published many papers and books. My last book has the title Die Kunst des Penetration Testing and discusses the efficient approach of doing penetration tests.
- scip AG, ZürichMember of the Board, 2003 - presentLeading and executing technical vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, development of tools, exploits and backdoors, publishing articles and papers.
- Inter-Networking AG, DietikonSecurity Consultant, 2001 - 2002Establishment of a team which is providing vulnerability assessments and execution of such projects. Additional maintenance of different security products (e.g. TrendMicro OfficeScan, Finjan SurfinGate, Symantec ESM, etc.).
- Biodata Information Technology AG, RümlangIT Security Expert, 2000 - 2001Internal consulting regarding information security issues, security testing of own products (e.g. firewalls and isdn encryption devices), publishing articles and papers.
Carnal0wnage & Attack Research Blog: Lets Call Stunt Hacking What it...
I recently read this article: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/03/17/ground-control-analysts-warn-airplane-communications-systems-vulnerable
Windows 10 bombshell: Microsoft to KILL OFF Patch Tuesday
New policy verges on apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade
TV Execs Will Force You to Pay to Watch the Big Fight
In the early hours of Wednesday morning, the age of robotic graffiti was born.
US aviation authority: Boeing 787 software bug could cause 'loss of cont...
More trouble for Dreamliner as Federal Aviation Administration warns glitch in control unit causes generators to shut down if left powered o
Hospira Lifecare PCA Infusion Pump 412 Telnet Service weak authentication
A vulnerability was found in Hospira Lifecare PCA Infusion Pump 412. It has been rated as very critical.
#ContentCollab Insights: Trends in Business Content Collaboration and Se...
A recent ESG survey found that mid-market and enterprise organisations in the United States and Europe rank infosecurity as the highest prio
Security Features and Risks in Google Chrome - InfoSec Institute
Today a web browser has become a very important piece of software in our daily life. It is an application that finds and displays the web pa
The Locksmith Who Picked Two “Unbeatable” Locks and Ended the Era of “Pe...
Roman Mars’ podcast 99% Invisible covers design questions large and small, from his fascination with rebar to the history of slot machines t
What’s Your Security Maturity Level? — Krebs on Security
Not long ago, I was working on a speech and found myself trying to come up with a phrase that encapsulates the difference between organizati
How to Use Risk Assessment to Secure Your Own Home - MSI :: State of Sec...
Risk assessment and treatment is something we all do, consciously or unconsciously, every day. For example, when you look out the window in
Meet the e-voting machine so easy to hack, it will take your breath away
Virginia decertifies device that used weak passwords and wasn't updated in 10 years.
CVE-2015-1097: Deobfuscating iOS Kernel Pointers with an IBM X-Force Vul...
IBM's X-Force Application Security Research Team has discovered a memory disclosure vulnerability in iOS IOKit IOMobileFrameBuffer.