Our friends at Exult in New Zealand are putting on this terrific sounding training fit charity leaders. A small investment for retaining sanity!
Self-Management for Leaders - Exult (NZ) http://bit.ly/1CJ1N31
Fundraising 101 was created for you (and them)! Hurry, registration closes Friday!
As a nonprofit fundraiser, you're doing what few will do. And you're providing livelihood to families, meaning to donors, and change to the world.
Thank you. And Happy New (fiscal) Year!
- FundraisingCoach.com - Committed to making it ridiculously easy for people to find fundraising training.present
- FundraisingCoach.comFundraising Trainer, Speaker, Author, Coach, 2003 - 2013
- Hospice of Southern MaineCapital Campaign Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- Inland Hospital FoundationExecutive DIrector, 2005 - 2010
- The Stony Brook School1999 - 2003
- Gordon College1995 - 1999
8 Waterville Commons Drive, Ste 137, Waterville, ME 04901
He is the husband of his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you see him drive by, he’ll probably be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family.
Marc can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (800) 694-7430. You can sign up for his free bi-weekly email newsletter focused on nonprofit fundraising by visiting: http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/
On Google+, he also has a FundraisingCoach.com page and an Ask Without Fear! page.
- Regent UniversityMA Organizational Leadership, 2002
- Gordon CollegeBA History & Theology (double major), 1995
- Milton AcademyHigh School Diploma, 1991
- St. Dominic's Regional High School1989
- Gärdesskolan, Gislaved1987 - 1988