As Adrian says, "Over the years, as the media realised that the charity sector was a soft target and unlikely to push back, the attacks grew bolder and started to encompass other forms of charity fundraising."
As a result 2/3 of the public thinks that even blatantly sensationalistic tabloid "exposes" are fair!
Let's act before it's too late.
The UK’s Fundraising Apocalypse – And What Might Be Done About It - Grenzebach Glier and Associates http://www.grenzebachglier.com/blog/the-uks-fundraising-apocalypse-and-what-might-be-done-about-it-2/
Isn't that a great way to think of #FollowUpFriday? What can you do today to help you Monday be smoother?
Whatever it is, follow up! Let us know what follow up you do today by leaving a comment at http://bit.ly/1SlAx19 or by using the hashtag #FollowUpFriday when you post to social media!
- Regent UniversityMA Organizational Leadership, 2002
- Gordon CollegeBA History & Theology (double major), 1995
- Milton AcademyHigh School Diploma, 1991
- St. Dominic's Regional High School1989
- Gärdesskolan, Gislaved1987 - 1988
He is the husband of his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you see him drive by, he’ll probably be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family.
Marc can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (800) 694-7430. You can sign up for his free bi-weekly email newsletter focused on nonprofit fundraising by visiting: http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/
On Google+, he also has a FundraisingCoach.com page and an Ask Without Fear! page.
- FundraisingCoach.com - Committed to making it ridiculously easy for people to find fundraising training.present
- FundraisingCoach.comFundraising Trainer, Speaker, Author, Coach, 2003 - 2013
- Hospice of Southern MaineCapital Campaign Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- Inland Hospital FoundationExecutive DIrector, 2005 - 2010
- The Stony Brook School1999 - 2003
- Gordon College1995 - 1999
2435 East North Street, Ste 1108-171 Greenville, SC 29615