Now you don't have to! In this short video, I explain what the Fundraising 101 course includes. Watch it, then get the course before it close: http://101.fundraisingcoach.com/
As Adrian says, "Over the years, as the media realised that the charity sector was a soft target and unlikely to push back, the attacks grew bolder and started to encompass other forms of charity fundraising."
As a result 2/3 of the public thinks that even blatantly sensationalistic tabloid "exposes" are fair!
Let's act before it's too late.
The UK’s Fundraising Apocalypse – And What Might Be Done About It - Grenzebach Glier and Associates http://www.grenzebachglier.com/blog/the-uks-fundraising-apocalypse-and-what-might-be-done-about-it-2/
- FundraisingCoach.com - Committed to making it ridiculously easy for people to find fundraising training.present
- FundraisingCoach.comFundraising Trainer, Speaker, Author, Coach, 2003 - 2013
- Hospice of Southern MaineCapital Campaign Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- Inland Hospital FoundationExecutive DIrector, 2005 - 2010
- The Stony Brook School1999 - 2003
- Gordon College1995 - 1999
2435 East North Street, Ste 1108-171 Greenville, SC 29615
He is the husband of his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you see him drive by, he’ll probably be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family.
Marc can be reached at email@example.com or at (800) 694-7430. You can sign up for his free bi-weekly email newsletter focused on nonprofit fundraising by visiting: http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/
On Google+, he also has a FundraisingCoach.com page and an Ask Without Fear! page.
- Regent UniversityMA Organizational Leadership, 2002
- Gordon CollegeBA History & Theology (double major), 1995
- Milton AcademyHigh School Diploma, 1991
- St. Dominic's Regional High School1989
- Gärdesskolan, Gislaved1987 - 1988