Do you agree?
Do you agree?
Go to this page and see how people used what they learned last year to double and triple their nonprofit's fundraising.http://bit.ly/NPStoryConf
Effective storytelling really works! Tickets will be available tomorrow...but not at this great price!
I'd never considered the difference, but it is vital for nonprofit leaders.
See for yourself at:
(I'm not sure why Shannon's image pops up. It really is a video of Peter!)
This is a good strategy for ANY crowdfunding you're doing.
( Members also get a discount and special goodies valued at more than twice the cost the Academy's nominal monthly membership! The information is right on the page.)
To listen in, you can find it at http://www.smartsolutionsbiz.com/the-successful-failure/ or subscribe here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Podcast-SuccessfulFailure
And they're giving a free training this coming Thursday!
- FundraisingCoach.com - Committed to making it ridiculously easy for people to find fundraising training.present
- FundraisingCoach.comFundraising Trainer, Speaker, Author, Coach, 2003 - 2013
- Hospice of Southern MaineCapital Campaign Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- Inland Hospital FoundationExecutive DIrector, 2005 - 2010
- The Stony Brook School1999 - 2003
- Gordon College1995 - 1999
8 Waterville Commons Drive, Ste 137, Waterville, ME 04901
He is the husband of his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you see him drive by, he’ll probably be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family.
Marc can be reached at email@example.com or at (800) 694-7430. You can sign up for his free bi-weekly email newsletter focused on nonprofit fundraising by visiting: http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/
On Google+, he also has a FundraisingCoach.com page and an Ask Without Fear! page.
- Regent UniversityMA Organizational Leadership, 2002
- Gordon CollegeBA History & Theology (double major), 1995
- Milton AcademyHigh School Diploma, 1991
- St. Dominic's Regional High School1989
- Gärdesskolan, Gislaved1987 - 1988