[Guest Post] 4 Fundraising Questions for Your Board Chair | John M. Fulwider
This session on the top 5 stories your hospital needs to be telling is free on Tuesday, April 7! https://ov213.isrefer.com/go/pitmanstories/marcapitman/
The session on grateful patient programs is free on Monday, April 6!
Nonprofit fundraisers: are you being arrogant, immature, or effective at fundraising?
shows you the difference here, like:
"Holding off from publically whining about your organization's problems while fundraising is not 'manipulating the truth.' It's being mature and aware of your audience."
Frustrated fundraisers sometimes blame donors for their pain http://bit.ly/18ZEMuz
Check out our FREE Hospital Fundraising Summit this April 6-12. 70 sessions from 48 of the world's top healthcare fundraising professionals! (I'm honored to be presenting sessions on grateful patient fundraising and the top 5 stories your hospital needs to be telling!)
Find out more and register for free at: http://bit.ly/1EYKAlW
You can hear our conversation here: Fundraising Authority Podcast #22: How to Knock Your Next Capital Campaign Out of the Park
This free ebook can fix that! It's helping boards around the world actually engage in fundraising!
Get it at --> http://thenonprofitacademy.com/21waysebook
Facebook's News Feed changes have been "catastrophic" for non profits
- FundraisingCoach.com - Committed to making it ridiculously easy for people to find fundraising training.present
- FundraisingCoach.comFundraising Trainer, Speaker, Author, Coach, 2003 - 2013
- Hospice of Southern MaineCapital Campaign Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- Inland Hospital FoundationExecutive DIrector, 2005 - 2010
- The Stony Brook School1999 - 2003
- Gordon College1995 - 1999
8 Waterville Commons Drive, Ste 137, Waterville, ME 04901
He is the husband of his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you see him drive by, he’ll probably be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family.
Marc can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (800) 694-7430. You can sign up for his free bi-weekly email newsletter focused on nonprofit fundraising by visiting: http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/
On Google+, he also has a FundraisingCoach.com page and an Ask Without Fear! page.
- Regent UniversityMA Organizational Leadership, 2002
- Gordon CollegeBA History & Theology (double major), 1995
- Milton AcademyHigh School Diploma, 1991
- St. Dominic's Regional High School1989
- Gärdesskolan, Gislaved1987 - 1988