We'd love to have you learn - and quite possibly your donors would love you to learn it too! Sign up for the Academy to get log in details. More information is at:
Get the details at http://thenonprofitacademy.com/vault/delight-your-donors/
I tried using Periscope yesterday but it said the internet connection was too slow. So I recorded a video instead.
Donors can't read your mind! Are you making assumptions with these 2 very important segments of your supporters?
Congratulations to all the authors of The Essential Fundraising Handbook for Small Nonprofits - & !
Congratulations to all the authors: , , Gayle Gifford, , , , , and !
I'm looking forward to being part of helping nonprofits and popular media move attention from the short-term culture of asking to a longer-term culture of developing relationships with all stakeholders in communities.
The work of Rogare is helping nonprofits, donors, and the causes they serve. He's excited to be able to help more people learn of their great work!
If you like puzzles, see if you can identify the 7 books that are on multiple lists!
Plus, if you like puzzles, see if you can identify the 7 books that are on multiple lists!
Fundraising 101 was created for you (and them)! Hurry, registration closes Friday!
- FundraisingCoach.com - Committed to making it ridiculously easy for people to find fundraising training.present
- FundraisingCoach.comFundraising Trainer, Speaker, Author, Coach, 2003 - 2013
- Hospice of Southern MaineCapital Campaign Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- Inland Hospital FoundationExecutive DIrector, 2005 - 2010
- The Stony Brook School1999 - 2003
- Gordon College1995 - 1999
8 Waterville Commons Drive, Ste 137, Waterville, ME 04901
He is the husband of his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you see him drive by, he’ll probably be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family.
Marc can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (800) 694-7430. You can sign up for his free bi-weekly email newsletter focused on nonprofit fundraising by visiting: http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/
On Google+, he also has a FundraisingCoach.com page and an Ask Without Fear! page.
- Regent UniversityMA Organizational Leadership, 2002
- Gordon CollegeBA History & Theology (double major), 1995
- Milton AcademyHigh School Diploma, 1991
- St. Dominic's Regional High School1989
- Gärdesskolan, Gislaved1987 - 1988