Don't "price" nonprofit donation amounts based on the cost to the nonprofit. Base them on the value the donation will have! -
Most of all, money is a story http://bit.ly/1epbIwp
Now we're opening the survey. If you're a nonprofit leader, would you take this quick 9-questions survey?
This month's Nonrprofit Blog Carnival includes posts about CEOs and to CEOs (and presidents and Executive Directors) from the likes of , Mark Titi, , Dani Robins, , , , Jason Dick, , , Erik Anderson, Jake Seliger, Chris Davis, , and .
- FundraisingCoach.com - Committed to making it ridiculously easy for people to find fundraising training.present
- FundraisingCoach.comFundraising Trainer, Speaker, Author, Coach, 2003 - 2013
- Hospice of Southern MaineCapital Campaign Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- Inland Hospital FoundationExecutive DIrector, 2005 - 2010
- The Stony Brook School1999 - 2003
- Gordon College1995 - 1999
8 Waterville Commons Drive, Ste 137, Waterville, ME 04901
He is the husband of his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you see him drive by, he’ll probably be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family.
Marc can be reached at email@example.com or at (800) 694-7430. You can sign up for his free bi-weekly email newsletter focused on nonprofit fundraising by visiting: http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/
On Google+, he also has a FundraisingCoach.com page and an Ask Without Fear! page.
- Regent UniversityMA Organizational Leadership, 2002
- Gordon CollegeBA History & Theology (double major), 1995
- Milton AcademyHigh School Diploma, 1991
- St. Dominic's Regional High School1989
- Gärdesskolan, Gislaved1987 - 1988