- Institut Mines-TelecomLecturer, 2013 - presentResponsibilities: Lecturer (50 hours per year) on Innovation, Lean Startup and Business Model for students in Bachelor, MBA, Masters and PhD and also covering the new trend in ICT such as : Internet of Things, Machine to Machine, Big-Data, Cloud, Transhumance … Accomplishments: Some of my students ask me to be an adviser for their start-ups. Chosen to be a public speaker during the Innovation Week. Key contributors to the recruitment of the new Executive MBA cohort.
- CELIONSInnovation and IT Consultant, 2014 - present
- Startup WeekendOrganizer, 2013 - 2014Responsibilities (Volunteer) Organizer of the Startup Weekend Paris since 2013 Mentored entrepreneurs Managed the budget and volunteers for the Paris events (≃ 15K $C) Accomplishments Organized a Startup Weekend every 4 months. Good media coverage. Able to be sold out every time.
- Hewlett-PackardSolution Architect, 2007 - 2010Responsibilities Adapted the IT transformation plan to reduce the lost on Red Account Adapted the HP portfolio to the customer requirement during presales. Worked on RFI / RFQ / RFP. Strategic analysis for each customers. Proposed alternative scenario for every deal with always one focused on agility and innovation. Accomplishments Generated more than 282MC$ in saving(Alcatel-Lucent, Carrefour, JC Decaux, …) Generated up-sales on different contracts up to ≃ 25MC$
- AtosComputer and information systems managers, 2001 - 2007Responsibilities Managed a team of 20+ Unix engineers and DBA located on 3 locations. Recruited part of the team. Technical point of contact with our suppliers (HP, SUN, EMC, …) Team in charge of the SAP Outsourced by Atos. Empower the team and managed their daily requirement. Approved the budget, expanse and the career development path of the team. Approved the technical proposal in IT transformation plan during the due diligence of the outsourcing deal. Accomplishments Overall improved the quality of the delivery by reducing the number of downtime by more than 80% Achieved the replacement of the monitoring solution from CA by a combination of Open Source components allowing an important cost saving. Build the first Intranet for the real time monitoring and for the capacity planning with some Open Source components.
- MorseSenior Internet Architect, 2000 - 2001Responsibilities Advised customers on their Internet requirement and strategy (connectivity, security, process) Designed internet architecture for early start-ups on SUN hardware in the London Exodus collocation center. Audited the Internet Architecture of ISP (above.NET and others). Involved with R&D team of British Telecom around xDSL and UMTS testing. Involved with the R&D team of Nortel Network around IP Mobility and UMTS. (IPv4&IPv6) Accomplishments Successfully designed and implemented Splash-plastic who was the first Pre-paid MasterCard for KIDS. (UK) Successfully build a POC with iPAQ/Linux/IP Mobility for Nortel to demonstrate the potential of UMTS to their customer. (DE)
- SFRInternet Architect, 2000 - 2000
- EircomInternet Architect, 1999 - 2000
- Artis IngenierieChief Technical Officer, 1997 - 1999
- ALLNETSelf Employed, 1995 - 1997
- ICL SorbusField Service Engineer, 1993 - 1995
- Action InformatiqueField Service Engineer, 1991 - 1993
I’m an Innovation and IT Consultant looking for new opportunity in Canada.
I have already submitted my Express Entry profile.
If you have an opportunity feel free to contact me.
- Institut Mines-Telecom Business SchoolLeading Innovation in a Digital World, 2013 - 2014Institut Mines-Telecom's EMBA will ensure you master the strategic analysis, new business models, and managerial skills which will fuel tomorrow's business dynamics. From its creation, Institut Mines-Telecom has integrated new technologies and information systems in all its programs. Our school has built its reputation on this unique learning experience, an expertise which its corporate partners readily recognize. We are focussed on Business Strategy, Innovation, Marketing and Leadership within the ICT industry but we are also working on a very wide list of business matters in different kinds of industries.
- MIT Sloan School of ManagementManagement, Innovation and Technology, 2012 - 2012Advanced Management Program in Management, Innovation and Technology, (Advanced Certificate for Executives)
A Whole New World of Apps (for the Under 13 Generation) - Hooked On INNO...
"As students fill the hallways of our schools on their first day back, there is a major change afoot for those kids under the age of 13. Stu
10 Leadership Lessons From Inspiring Leaders In History
Great leadership lessons that will help you become more innovative, daring and effective. Via Tom D'Amico (@TDOttawa)
Linking Business Development to Partner Compensation - The Legal Intelli...
Linking Business Development to Partner Compensation The Legal Intelligencer There is a clear link between the quality of the work product a
Fewer takers for MBA seats this year - Deccan Herald
Fewer takers for MBA seats this year Deccan Herald Popular colleges still in demand; lesser-known ones in trouble. The MBA degree continues
Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone announced. Is this the premium product w...
SAMSUNG has just whipped the silk cover off its Galaxy Alpha, a new line of premium smartphones intended to match Apple and finally silence
Kick Starting the American Innovation Engine with Manufacturing Hubs - B...
Kick Starting the American Innovation Engine with Manufacturing Hubs Brookings Institution (blog) President Obama's FY2013 budget proposal i
OuiCar raises €3 Million to take hold of the French peer-to-peer car sha...
OuiCar just announced a new round of investment with Jaina Capital and Ecomobilite Ventures, their historical partners, for €3 Million.
Le savoir-faire entrepreneurial s'apprend en famille
Malgré les plaidoyers pour donner au plus grand nombre la possibilité de créer une entreprise, en France, ceux qui réussissent dans l’exerci
It’s official: Apple sells more computers than all Windows PCs combined
Apple’s Mac desktops and laptops may still count for a fraction of the global market for PCs, but when you tally up all the computers (iPhon
‘A Photo Editor’ founder Rob Haggart on the Future of Photography
For many, the future of photography feels like a grey area. But one man who's lit up this space is Rob Haggart and the 'A Photo Editor' blog
The MOOC Phenomenon: What Does it Mean for Business Schools?
Presentation to ANZAM Institutional Members Meeting and Workshop, 12 June 2013, University of Technology Sydney
What is the future of pricing strategies for telecommunication companies?
Ken Larson's answer: Smart,strategic planners are pointing to the future and it is not a hardware and licensed software or bundled services
[Finance] X.Niel et J.Berrebi lancent Kima15: 150 000 dollars en 15 jour...
Kima Ventures lance l'opération Kima15: 150 000 dollars en 15 jours pour 15% d'equity, en partenariat avec AngelList. 50 investissements son
Samsung Opens European Innovation Centre In London
Design iinnovation centre part of $10bn R&D investment from Samsung (Samsung Opens European Innovation Centre In London http://t.co/F6KFXnAl