- Dutch Conversationpresent
- Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ), 2011 - present
- University of British ColumbiaProject Management, 2011
- Sauder School of BusinessSoftware Engineering
- University of WindsorPolitical Science
- Centre For Digital Imaging and SoundDigital Media Production
- MicrosoftMicrosoft Certified Professional (MCP), 2001 - 2001
My name is Marc Joffe, and I am the Founder & Principal at Mass Media Marketing in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and PlayFair Online Media in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I created this Google profile to meet and greet other marketing and advertising professionals.
- reach more people
- advertising operations management
- make more money from your website or web inventory.
- attract clients and ad partners.
- connect with your target audience.
- talk to us and generate more leads.
Tel. +31 (0) 647 84 3944 (GMT +1) Amsterdam, Netherlands
I am a University graduate with a BA from the University of Windsor and a certificate in both Software Engineering, and Project Management from University of British Columbia, Canada. I recently became a Google Analytics Qualified Individual (GAIQ)
I look forward to learning more about your business and industry, let me know if I can help.
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/massmediamarket or http://twitter.com/joffemarc
- BlueFin MediaAd Operations Manager, 2011 - presentBuilding on success of Gossip Center Network, further developed and improved ad management activities, ensuring display inventory running smoothly and monitoring display advertising and digital campaigns on the Gossip Center Network (“Top 25 Companies on the Internet: Quantcast 2102”). With 4 billion Impressions/monthly, a high traffic network of celebrity, movie, fashion, food sites that combined attract over 30 million unique US visitors a month, 300 million page views a month and 300,000 video plays daily. • Global teams, major entertainment brands, agencies and traffic partners • $1 million in monthly ad revenue earned from US, UK, EU and CAN inventory • Supporting sales and executive teams on pitches, enterprise level ad buys • Crunching “big data” & billions of impressions with Google Analytics • Global reach across five geos to North American and UK/EU audiences
- Mass Media MarketingFounder & Principal, Search Engine Marketing, Google Places, Social Media Marketing, 2010 - presentProviding online marketing strategy and implementation, competitor analysis, identify and drive traffic and monitor brand presence and messaging for a variety of clients, from small business to membership-driven corporations. Building online presence and messaging for a variety of clients and global brands. Working closely with clients to determine their online marketing and provide analysis and solutions. Create online marketing strategies to increase website traffic and leads and advertising operations expertise to maximize high traffic publisher inventory. Sample Clients: Nature’s Path Organic Foods, World Poker Tour Amateur League, Mortgage Brokers; Health and Wellness professionals & centers.
- Standard MarketingVP Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Local Search Marketing, Web Design, 2010 - 2011A key team leader in driving organic Google traffic and improvement of clients' business performance using SEO, paid search marketing, and social media marketing. • Daily strategic account management of over 30 monthly clients • Full control of clients marketing spend and Google presence • Managing clients’ with $10,000/monthly SEO and $50K paid search budgets • Consistently achieving 1,2,3rd place in Google search results • Bringing 10 years search engine optimization experience to clients marketing
- FacepartyAdvertising Operations Manager, Online Advertising, Social Media Marketing, 2007 - 2008Faceparty is a UK-based social networking site allowing users to create online profiles and interact with each other using forums and messaging facilities similar to email. Faceparty.com is the UK's 4th largest social media website (Hitwise Jan 2008). Optimization of revenue and implementation of national advertising campaigns on #1 UK online community. Consulting with London sales team, reporting to Head of Sales ensuring best practices and ensuring traffic department efficiency, reviewing metrics and revenue realization for the UK's largest online party community. • Managed high-volume UK/EU ad campaigns of 100-million page views & 950,000 unique users per month
- Stockgroup MediaAdvertising Traffic Manager, Online Advertising, Ad Trafficker, 2006 - 2007Optimization of revenue and implementation of media buy flights on #1 Canadian financial services network stockhouse.com (ComScore). Consulting with sales team and reporting directly to VP of Monetization, ensuring best practices and ensuring traffic department efficiency, reviewing metrics and revenue realization for Canada’s largest community of financial investors. • Managing high-volume ad campaigns of 80-million page views & 750,000 unique users per month
- Spotted Dog MediaOnline Marketing Manager, Media Buyer, Affiliate Manager, Search Engine Marketing, 2004 - 2006Researching, sourcing and evaluating fresh new gambling affiliate partners; negotiating partner advertising rates, terms and conditions. Managed over 35 online gambling client campaigns on a monthly basis. • Wrapping over $1-million in online gambling player deposits • Breaking records in new player acquisition for UK traffic Sportsbook • Specialist in Bingo, Casino, Poker and Sportsbook traffic • Assembled global affiliate network of high value player traffic
- Virtually Canadian Inc.Project Manager, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, 2001 - 2004Provided businesses with SEO tools to effectively communicate with search engines, in order to position their brands online. Provided strategic leadership, experience and guidance for the development and improvement of business processes with information technology tools. Analysis of user requirements, procedures and problems to increase team efficiency. • Early Adopter of SEO mastering evolving techniques and technology
- Promark SoftwareOnline Marketing Manager, Team Leader, Search Engine Optimization, 2000 - 2000Implemented SEO tactics and content for social networking website. Advised CEO, VP, and investors, on site progress and online marketing potential. Daily analysis and resolution of customer support issues. Effectively communicated technical concepts to non technical users. Developed excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- International Bancorp Ltd. / Las Vegas CasinoSenior Web Developer, Search Engine Optimization, Online Gambling, 1999 - 1999Coordinated the production, design and implementation of more than 100 global online iGaming portals to bring new poker, casino, sports book, bingo players when the online gambling industry was in it's heyday and primarily North American facing.
- GossipCenter NetworkAd Operations Manager, 2011 - 2012Key advertising operations team member involved in the growth of the Gossipcenter network. Pivotal in the successful migration and setup of new online properties w/ ad slots and existing ad partners as well as open up inventory to fill new RTB marketplace demand. Tactful migration and set up of Fashion and Food verticals in OpenX Enterprise and Switch ad server technologies. Substantial increase in ad revenue through monetization of new properties and subsequent growth of the Gossipcenter Network to BlueFin Media. The Gossipcenter Network changed its' name to BlueFin Media in July 2011.
Expatica Community | The Expat Social Network - Event - Jumping Amsterdam
Expat social network to connect and chat with other members. Discuss life abroad in our forum, find friends, groups, events, blogs, polls, p
About - OCCII | Onafhankelijk Cultureel Centrum In It
OCCII is an autonomous, independent venue for underground music, run mainly by volunteers
Playfairville - Lanark, Ontario - Ontario Rural Routes
Ontario Rural Routes: Your resource for the wealth of products, services and activities found in Rural Ontario
Most useful languages for working in the Netherlands
What are the most useful languages for working as an expat in the Netherlands? This article discusses the languages which are most in demand
How Google Lost Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in an Hour and Half | W...
Google’s ad serving tool failed on Wednesday morning, causing blank spaces to appear in place of advertisements. Here's how much money the g
Interfaith Dutch volunteers defend Israel on social media | The Times of...
80 people work in two 14-hour shifts each day in the ‘situation room’ to fight on the second front of Operation Protective Edge
Nazi 'perfect Aryan' poster child was Jewish - Telegraph
Hessy Taft's baby photograph was selected by Nazi party as the ideal Aryan infant, but Joseph Goebbels' propaganda machine never discovered
How to speak Dutch with the Dutch < Languages | Expatica The Netherlands
If you visit expat blogs or forums on any expat site, you can see people venting about this problem
Influencer Interviews: Sir Martin Sorrell, Founder & CEO of WPP
LinkedIn Executive Editor Dan Roth speaks with WPP's Sir Martin Sorrell about the state of advertising, creativity, Mad Men, and more.
Let's pray with the Pope that this ugly wall will become unnecessary...
The origin of the word pontiff is possibly derived from the Latin for a bridge