- Dutch Conversationpresent
- Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ), 2011 - present
- University of British ColumbiaProject Management, 2011
- Sauder School of BusinessSoftware Engineering
- University of WindsorPolitical Science
- Centre For Digital Imaging and SoundDigital Media Production
- MicrosoftMicrosoft Certified Professional (MCP), 2001 - 2001
See Marc's 30 sec intro video on youTube: https://youtu.be/IBmS1xPXyDA
Watch Marc's internet marketing consulting playlist on youTube now!: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuYat3iWn-PAOuXslIe6gAfzPnmr65Kfn
- Just PremiumSenior Supply Manager, 2015 - presentJustPremium is the world's first RTB Ad Exchange for High-Impact Ad sizes. This new exchange offers advertisers state-of-the-art Rich Media Ads on a network of Premium Publishers across Europe and now US Market. • Managing and developing US, UK cross traffic publisher relationships from pre-sales support. • Publisher onboarding and ongoing relationship management.
- Mass Media Marketing (Canada)/Playfair Online Media (Netherlands)Founder & Principal, Advertising/ Marketing, 2010 - presentOnline marketing can help your website make money. Done right, your site can generate leads, boost sales and attract customers. We assess your site and use online marketing tools to make you stand out, get people to respond and generate sales. With the right strategy, your website can thrive and your business will grow. • Strategic account management with clients and business owners • Full control of clients marketing spend and Google presence • Driving organic Google traffic growth • Consistently achieving 1,2,3rd place in Google search results • Bringing 10 years search engine optimization experience to clients marketing • Business development at networking events and roundtables.
- BlueFin Media - NetherlandsAd Operations Manager, 2011 - 2015Key display advertising operations team member involved in the growth of Bluefin Media. From 2011, pivotal in the successful migration and setup of new online properties and building on existing ad partnerships and plugging in inventory to fill new RTB marketplace demand. • Working with global teams, major entertainment brands, major agencies and traffic partners • Substantial monthly ad traffic and revenue earned from US, UK, EU and CAN inventory • Supporting global sales and executive teams on pitches, enterprise level ad buys • Crunching “big data” & billions of impressions with Google Analytics • Global reach across five geos to North American and UK/EU audiences
- Standard Marketing - CanadaVP Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Local Search Marketing,, 2010 - 2011A key team leader in driving organic Google traffic and improvement of clients' business performance using SEO, paid search marketing, and social media marketing. • Daily strategic account management of over 30 monthly clients • Full control of clients marketing spend and Google presence • Managing clients’ with $10,000/monthly SEO and $50K paid search budgets • Consistently achieving 1,2,3rd place in Google search results • Bringing 10 years search engine optimization experience to clients marketing
- Faceparty.com - United KingdomAdvertising Operations Manager, Online Advertising, Social Media Marketing, 2007 - 2008Faceparty is a UK-based social networking site allowing users to create online profiles and interact with each other using forums and messaging facilities similar to email. Faceparty.com is the UK's 4th largest social media website (Hitwise Jan 2008). Optimization of revenue and implementation of national advertising campaigns on #1 UK online community. Consulting with London sales team, reporting to Head of Sales ensuring best practices and ensuring traffic department efficiency, reviewing metrics and revenue realization for the UK's largest online party community. • Managed high-volume UK/EU ad campaigns of 100-million page views & 950,000 unique users per month
- Stockgroup Media - CAAdvertising Traffic Manager, Online Advertising, Ad Trafficker, 2006 - 2007Optimization of revenue and implementation of media buy flights on #1 Canadian financial services network stockhouse.com (ComScore). Consulting with sales team and reporting directly to VP of Monetization, ensuring best practices and ensuring traffic department efficiency, reviewing metrics and revenue realization for Canada’s largest community of financial investors. • Managing high-volume ad campaigns of 80-million page views & 750,000 unique users per month
- Spotted Dog Media - CanadaOnline Marketing Manager, Media Buyer, Affiliate Manager, Search Engine Marketing, 2004 - 2006Researching, sourcing and evaluating fresh new gambling affiliate partners; negotiating partner advertising rates, terms and conditions. Managed over 35 online gambling client campaigns on a monthly basis. • Wrapping over $1-million in online gambling player deposits • Breaking records in new player acquisition for UK traffic Sportsbook • Specialist in Bingo, Casino, Poker and Sportsbook traffic • Assembled global affiliate network of high value player traffic
- Virtually Canadian Inc- CanadaProject Manager, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, 2001 - 2004Provided businesses with SEO tools to effectively communicate with search engines, in order to position their brands online. Provided strategic leadership, experience and guidance for the development and improvement of business processes with information technology tools. Analysis of user requirements, procedures and problems to increase team efficiency. • Early Adopter of SEO mastering evolving techniques and technology
- Promark Software - CanadaOnline Marketing Manager, Team Leader, Search Engine Optimization, 2000 - 2000Implemented SEO tactics and content for social networking website. Advised CEO, VP, and investors, on site progress and online marketing potential. Daily analysis and resolution of customer support issues. Effectively communicated technical concepts to non technical users. Developed excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Las Vegas Casino Inc - CanadaSenior Web Developer, Search Engine Optimization, Online Gambling, 1999 - 1999Coordinated the production, design and implementation of more than 100 global online iGaming portals to bring new poker, casino, sports book, bingo players when the online gambling industry was in it's heyday and primarily North American facing.
Verdacht gedrag Joodse instellingen|Binnenland| Telegraaf.nl
Er is een groeiend aantal verdachte handelingen bij Joodse objecten, constateert de Joodse veiligheidsorganisatie Bij Leven en Welzijn (BLEW
Canada and the Netherlands: The Ultimate BFFs - DutchReview
A look at the interesting relationship between Canada and the Netherlands, from a Canadian perspective. Click for a little bit of history an
Expatica Community | The Expat Social Network - Event - Jumping Amsterdam
Expat social network to connect and chat with other members. Discuss life abroad in our forum, find friends, groups, events, blogs, polls, p
About - OCCII | Onafhankelijk Cultureel Centrum In It
OCCII is an autonomous, independent venue for underground music, run mainly by volunteers
Playfairville - Lanark, Ontario - Ontario Rural Routes
Ontario Rural Routes: Your resource for the wealth of products, services and activities found in Rural Ontario
Most useful languages for working in the Netherlands
What are the most useful languages for working as an expat in the Netherlands? This article discusses the languages which are most in demand
How Google Lost Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in an Hour and Half | W...
Google’s ad serving tool failed on Wednesday morning, causing blank spaces to appear in place of advertisements. Here's how much money the g