...reciprocation appreciated but not required.
...posted by Jawed Karim, one of the founders of YouTube.
One of the most common phrases used to justify inaction.
I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the Internet.
Some things you WILL find in my posts:
2. Health and Fitness Talk
2a. Gadget and Technology Talk
3. Birthday Shoutouts
4. Positive and Funny Quotes
6. Respectful talk of sex and sexual relations (if you're in that circle)
7. Informative Links
8. Bible Verses and love for God (If you're an atheist, tread lightly and respectfully. Rudeness on my posts will not be tolerated.)
10. Innocent poking of fun
Some things you will NOT find in my posts:
1. Racism (meaning me being racist)
5. Bad talking another G+ member
6. Profanity (if you do, it's censored)
7. Judgment of any kind
8. Ignorance (not blatant, though I will showcase a small amount of ratchetness from time to time)
- to those who need to be upliftedpresent
- Polytechnic Institute of New York UniversityComputer Science