Hi everyone. It has been a while (again!). But I have been riding my new Lost Firewire Round Nose Fish so I would like to give a bit of my own review. What did I buy? RNF 5’10. 5-fin slots but set up as a quad for this review. What type of surfer am I. Whil...
A bit old but still a great deal of information that has to be preserved permanently on my blog. StokeMaster’s Guide to Maui Surfing Updated 25 October 2005 Keywords: Maui Guide, Maui Travel, Maui Food, Maui Lodging, Maui Surfing This guide is prepared for...
Symptom: You've just upgraded to IntelliJ 2016.2 and your existing Play Framework no longer resolves your Views . html . * references. Note that this is different from the Route issue which requires you to add the Source dependency from target/ scala -2.11/...
Symptom: You have created a TypeScript class, and assigned a callback to an object implemented in Lambda expression (or have been suggested by Reshaper or IntelliJ to convert it to a lambda expression). See the example below and what the problem is about to...
Symptom: You get "Please try closing and reopening your browser window." when posting a message on Facebook. But closing the window does not get this message to go away. Possible Cause In my situation, this was due to having the Cross Origin Resource Sharin...
Yesterday, I was talking to a friend and he said there are some people who cannot restore files from the Timemachine. Well, I tried it this morning and my earliest backup was from April 2004. But guess what I have found - a backup of my original CultureWave...
- WinguMD, Inc.CEO, 2015 - presentIn 2015 we are amidst the digital revolution in medicine; from HTML5 to cloud architecture to mobiles and wearable technologies. We will revolutionize the healthcare delivery leveraging these technologies making more efficient and accurate communications of diagnostic quality information among physicians, technicians and patients. The more the information is shared, the better health care becomes for everyone!
- LuryCo-Founder, 2014 - 2014It is now time to move onto making the whole medical imaging to the next level; from how they are hosted to how they are distributed securely and more ubiquitously and allow a much wider range of IT and developers to develop their own custom or medical grade image enabled apps.
- Imorgon Medical, LLC.Medical Software Company Executive, 2006 - 2014Helped my friend launch a new ultrasound imaging business. Now successful, with revenue positive and coached the employees from sales to engineering to handle businesses. Now, it's time to start another medical imaging company.
- Philips Medical SystemPost Acquisition Integration, 2005 - 2006I am glad that Philips has brought us; the company I help start. I made sure that all of what we've done is smoothly transitioned to the new owner of Philips.
- ACUSONSr Software Engineer, 1996 - 1999Designed and software used in Ultrasound systems and ultrasound image distribution. If you had a baby in 2000-2020, then the chances are your pregnancy was monitored with what I have written!
- Stentor, IncFounding Member, 1999 - 2005Started a brand new medical imaging company with 3 others, founders with a disruptive wavelet compression technology and the first web browser based image distribution system. We are talking about 1999 with IE and Active X and we did it and sold lots of it.
On April 2014, I left a successful startup and an embarking on another medical IT venture. This time with a focus on mobile and wearable platforms to further enable the sharing of medical information among medical professionals, now engaging patients more directly directly and continuously tracking health information. Each individual is a marvelous mobile technology in of itself, it is more natural way of bringing mobile devices to the envrionment.
Of course, you probably know me already as a surfer who lives in Half Moon Bay, the home of Mavericks. Surfing is a big passion for me and help me stay in shape and clear my minds. I will be frequenting many different beaches in the area so I hope to share the waves with you!
My lifelong pursuit of music is another of my passions. I am a keyboard player and songwriter and have been fortunate enough to study with jazz legends like Gary Burton and Tamir Hendelman.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine & EngineeringBioemdical Engineering
- Stanford Jazz WorkshopJazz Piano
- Berklee College of MusicJazz Piano