This is excellent news. Now time to have some serious words with my bank. They either jump on board, or I'm switching to a bank that cares about innovation!
As promised, we're continuing to listen and respond to feedback on the new Google+.
Today we're launching a number of updates to our Web preview including:
- Adding a 3 column stream view for very wide screens
- Adding the ability to reply to comments in context
- Removing the limit on circle streams in the menu (previously 6)
- Adding the option to view 'Posts from Circle' from the Following screen
These changes (which you can see in the image below) will be rolling out today. And look for more updates on Android, iOS, and the Web soon. Thanks~
- Doncaster CollegeBTEC National Diploma for ICT, 2008 - 2011
- Hall Cross2003 - 2008
- Malachi Jones Web Design / DevelopmentOwner, present
- Maplin Electronics LTDContent Executive, 2014 - presentOverseeing a large amount of the content delivered on the website, this includes: Ensuring product specification and description data is valid, accurate, is correctly formatted and adheres to the company standards. This also goes for video content, as it is my responsibility to have all video quality checked and that our Maplin brand is visible. I then embed the videos to the corresponding product pages. Making sure new retail stores are on the website and any subtle alterations/relocations/renovations are updated on the website. This is done by liaising with store & regional managers, as well as the project manager and retail manager to collate all necessary information; once this is gathered it is my job to implement these changes so they are live on the site. I also manage the expansion of our Shutl enabled stores across all regions. Responding to ticket issues that cover a wide variety of issues surrounding content on the website, whether it be an issue that I fix or one which would need involvement from other departments within the office, all action has to be logged and updated via our ticketing system. Finally, I attend meetings and conference calls to give and receive updates from various departments within our retail division and teams within our offices in London and Rotherham. Dependant on these updates, an action plan or various tasks/goals will be put into place to further improve content on the web.
- Keith Sinclair Web Design
- Royal Mail Warehouse
- Color Switch
Google's Phone app now shows a warning about spam callers and makes it e...
There are about a half-dozen countries that have enacted some form of official "do not call" registry and many others that have signed in la
Tip: You Can Use 'OK Google' Voice Commands To Place A Call On Speakerphone
You've been able to tell Android to place calls by voice since time immemorial, but it has gotten a lot smarter over the years. Now, with OK
From Now On, YouTube Videos Won't Get Stuck On '301+' Views For An Indef...
Almost anyone who uses YouTube regularly has seen a video with either 301 or 301+ views, according to the player. Why is this? Well, Google
Editorial: If OnePlus Will Basically Just Lie With Marketing Slogans, We...
OnePlus is easily the world's most controversial smartphone company, and that's for good reason: they actively bring that controversy upon t
Google Celebrates The Chromecast's Second Birthday With Free Rentals For...
Do you have a Chromecast or an Android TV device? Then open up Chrome on your desktop, make sure that you've got the Chromecast extension in