1. SALAH Make sure you stick to praying on time – 5 times a day. Never miss a salah and do your best to pray each Salah with sincerity as if it’s your last salah in this world.
2. READ QURAN This Quran is so beautiful that no matter what difficulties you face you’ll find solace in it.
3. MAKE DUA Especially the dua for removing anxiety.
4. GIVE SADAQAH Give lots of charity, as much as you can, because it helps push away hardship. And if you can’t give money, even kind words or physical sadaqah can do (i.e. helping people physically or emotionally).
5.SET GOALS AND HAVE VISION Don’t let shaytaan play with you and keep replaying the video of your hardship in your mind over and over again, move on! Set new goals, new projects, and remember you’re with Allah, nothing should stop you!
6. WAKE UP EARLY Wake up before fajr and work on your ideas and projects, or simply read Qur’an. Getting busy before day break is a definite way to move away from your hardship and overcome challenges. Get most of your ideas/work done in these early hours, these are blessed hours.
7.HARDSHIP IS NOT LOST Remember, Allah will never forget the injustice/hardship you faced, so don’t worry about seeking revenge or trying to get justice
- AMIK Catur Sakti2002 - 2005
detikNews : Cerita JK Soal Kehebatan Fenomena Mudik di Indonesia
Mudik menjadi tradisi yang menarik di Indonesia kala masa lebaran tiba. Ketua umum PMI Jusuf Kalla mengumpamakan mudik ini sama dengan memin
YouTube - The Data Liberation Front Adds +1s to Google Takeout
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
Install Memcached on Fedora 17/16, CentOS/Red Hat (RHEL) 6.2/5.8
Memcached is a high-performance, distributed memory object caching system, generic in nature, but originally intended for use in speeding up
CircleCount.com - Get your CircleRank and see the most popular people at...
Find out your CircleRank for Google+ or who is the top followed person on Google+. It's just for fun, but more interesting than anything els
How to Upgrade from Fedora 14 to Fedora 15 | Multimedia Boom
This is a simple step by step guide to upgrade Fedora 14 to Fedora 15 through simple Terminal commands. Fedora 15 has several major new feat