There is an unmistakable energy about night markets of Charminar.
While I was strolling around the streets to capture night shots my nose made me feel like i was in carnivores heaven, but ears quickly brought me back on earth. Street fashion, glitter, friendly people, noisy auto rickshaws… they are all in abundance here.
This frame captures the distant Charminar pumping out the life into the streets.
#Andhrapradesh #Asia #Canon6D #Charminar #Hyderabad #India #MaheshPatil #Night #NonstopHyderabad #OldHyderabad #Outdoors #Travel #TravelandTourism #Travelogue #Urbanscapes
- Sir J J Institute of Applied ArtsApplied Arts/ Typography, 1990 - 1995
- Parle Tilak Vidyalaya1980 - 1990
- VservGM-Global Sales Strategy, 2014 - present
- Digital Law & KennethHead of Strategy, 2013 - 2014
- Idea Cellular LimitedGeneral Manager, 2007 - 2012
- Human Factors InternationalGroup Lead, 2002 - 2007
- News CorporationCreative Director, 1999 - 2002
- Tata Interactive SystemsManager Design, 1995 - 1999
A Walk in the Park 4: Encounter with the Striped Tiger
The Common Tiger (Danaus genutia) is one of the common butterflies of India. Rate this: Like this:Like16 bloggers like this post.
Tadoba Rendezvous 4 : How to cross the road in a Jungle
Here is what we saw
Mobile Market Operators – Competing through Cost Management – Accenture
Read Accenture’s report on how operators in the mobile market can compete effectively through cost management, collaboration and new value p
Computer Screens Getting Bigger (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
Reasonably big monitors have finally become the most common class of desktop computer screen, dethroning the 1024×768 resolution that was lo