Start a hangout
208 followers|1,115,525 views
Works at Absolutely Public Relations
Attended University of Oklahoma
Lives in Denver, CO
208 followers|1,115,525 views
My services are worth a more than a latte. (Photo courtesy of Pexels) I think it's safe to say that – for businesses – social media has rocketed from being an option to a priority. This is true whether you're blissfully employed, starting your own company or running a corporation. So why is [...]
Apple Inc., seeking to capitalize on the popularity of social networks, is developing a video sharing and editing application and is testing new related features for its iPhone and iPad operating systems.
Do you manage multiple social media profiles for your business? Discover how to set up a customized dashboard to track key social media metrics.
How PepsiCo Inc Has Found Success in Innovation and the Defiance of Activist Investors -- The Motley Fool
In the face of declining popularity for soda and other sugary beverages, CEO Indra Nooyi has a clear plan for the future of Pepsi.
PR & Media Consultant
- Absolutely Public RelationsPR & Media Consultant, 1999 - present
- GD&A Advertising & PR, Lida Groups, Wichita State University, Chamberlin Communications, Galichia Medical Group, Chamberlin-Nicks, Union National Bank, Lida Advertising, Kansas Gas & Electric, Stephan Advertising Agency, Wichita Symphony, Advertising Concepts, Mademoiselle MagazinePR Director, 1998 - 1999
- The Lida GroupsVP Client Services & PR DIrector, 1995 - 1997
- Wichita State UniversityInstructor/Lecturer, 1994 - 1997
- Chamberlin CommunicationsPrincipal, 1993 - 1998
- Galichia Medical GroupDirector of Marketing, 1990 - 1993
- Chamberlin-Nicks, Inc.President/Creative Director, 1985 - 1990
- Union National BankDirector of Marketing, 1984 - 1985
- Lida Advertising CompanyAccount Executive, 1981 - 1984
- KG&E, The Electrice CompanyCommunications Specialists, 1979 - 1981
- Stephan Advertising AgencyAccount Service/Copywriter, 1978 - 1979
- Quik PrintAdvertising Director, 1977 - 1978
- Wichita SymphonyPR DIrector, 1976 - 1977
- Advertising ConceptsAccount Coordinator, 1974 - 1976
- Mademoiselle MagazineCampus Marketing Representative, 1973 - 1974
Denver, CO - Norman, OK; Wichita, KS
Denver-based PR Consultant
Maggie specializes in media relations, the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve impactful editorial placements in international, national, trade and local media – both traditional and new media outlets.She is the principal/owner of Absolutely Public Relations, the PR consulting firm she founded in 1999. With more than 25 years experience, Maggie is accredited by the Public Relations Society of America and is a member of its Counselors Academy. Maggie's “Seven Ways To Get The Media Attention You Deserve” article was published in the PRNews’ Media Training Guidebook, 2009 Edition. She blogs pitches, placements and more at http://DenverPR.blogspot.com and tweets from http://www.Twitter.com/DenverPR. For more information, visit: http://www.AbsolutelyPR.com.
- University of OklahomaBA Journalism, 1971 - 1974
- Wichita State UniversityStudied - MBA, 1979 - 1984
Maggie Chamberlin Holben