* resolutions lower then 1920x1080 should be ignored by all buyers this days.
* HIDPI screens helps your eyes a lot, while low resolution screens just hurt a lot and on long term permanent problems are caused.
Current realistic resolution would be the QHD+ standard (3200x1800). When you spend a lot of time in front of the computer, your eyes will be a lot happier by using this kind of screen resolutions.
I still don't want big luggable laptops, but that 1366x768 is so last century. Christ, soon even the cellphones will start laughing at the ridiculously bad laptop displays.
And the next technology journalist that asks you whether you want fonts that small, I'll just hunt down and give an atomic wedgie. I want pixels for high-quality fonts, and yes, I want my fonts small, but "high resolution" really doesn't equate "small fonts" like some less-than-gifted tech pundits seem to constantly think.
In fact, if you have bad vision, sharp good high-quality fonts will help. #noexcuses
Important, quality of content and the way is integrated in websites and content oriented applications will make the BIG difference to who wins the battle.
- Cantemir Iasi2001
- Sokoban Garden 3D
- MGI WorxWeb Developer, 2014 - presentPHP/nodeJS hosting, web development services for individuals and non profit organizations
- AG Primeteam leader, 2014 - 2014Drupalizing
- Webozy, Inc.Web Designer & Frontend Developer, 2012 - 2013
- freelancerweb developer, sysadmin, 2010 - 2012
- AirbitesAquisitions Manager, 2007 - 2008
- Avenir Telecom (Cosmote)Sales Agent, 2006 - 2007
- Pagini AuriiSales Agent, 2009 - 2010
- Proton Technologies (Vodafone)Sales Agent, 2008 - 2009
- freelancerThe IT guy, 2001 - 2006
11 Useful Utilities To Supercharge Your Ubuntu Experience
Whether you're a relative novice or a seasoned pro, we all want to get the most from our operating system. Ubuntu, like most modern OSes, ha