If selected for the 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship, the Public Management Institutes will help you build technical and leadership capacity in areas such as transparency, public financial management, and citizen engagement. Learn more and APPLY here ––> https://goo.gl/0ImFjn #YALI2016 #Ghana
- Africa New MediaCOO, 2013COO of the a young digital media marketing company focusing on Social Media Management, Strategy, Development and Digital Strategy. We are about re-defining Africa's media ingenuity with special interest in Talent, Technology and Innovative Ideas coming from the continent.
- Bertelsmann Future ChallengesRegional Editor - Africa, 2010 - 2014
- Global Voices OnlineAuthor / Blogger, 2009
- Blogging GhanaCommunications Lead, 2009 - 2013Largest community of Bloggers and Social Media Enthusiasts in Ghana. Blogger's content focuses mainly on telling the Ghanaian story.
A Ghanaian Social Blogger, Writer, IT Professional and a Digital Activist. My work and passion focuses on a range of issues related to Entrepreneurship, African Ingenuity, Human Rights and Freedom of Expression, with special emphasis on the Sub-Saharan African region.
I’m personally very interested in other issues of gender, citizen journalism and social media. As of April, 2010; I assumed the role of Regional Editor – Africa on Future Challenges Organization by the Bertelsmann Foundation in Gutersloh, Germany.
I’m an active author with Global Voices Online; where I aggregate & researches on feeds from citizen media from the Sub-Saharan Region. I’m also on the board of Ghana Blogging Group; (a vibrant community of bloggers with passion for Ghanaian contents).
- Kharkov National Mun. UniComputer Science, 2004 - 2007