Once they put on their Verizon and Sprint boots to go with their AT&T socks, Apple kicked Android in the nuts.
39 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 96 previous comments
- , in the literal sense that is correct, but in technology years 1 year feels like 5 years. With the exponential advancements in tech that gap seems to be growing. With the barrage of Android devices coming out the advancement gaps between the devices are smaller than the stretched out yawning technology gaps with the iPhone which makes even their latest model look tremendously dated. The growing number of Android models with successive hardware and software advancements compensates for the exponential advancements.May 4, 2012
- Welcome to next version of iPhone which looks exactly like previous version.May 4, 2012
- I'm not ready to call Business Insider more reliable than NPD. Both seem to disagree on how much total business the big 3 should account for.
Of course Android surged because Apple "let it" by not being on more carriers, but is that monumental mistake something Apple should brag about? If anything, its proves they made a horrible decision.May 6, 2012
- , probably not much more, but let's face it, not long ago Apple was the one on the bleeding edge of mobile technology with no competitors in site. This is no longer true. In fact Android devices have exceeded them on several fronts, such as mobile device choice, specifications, marketshare, growth rate...May 7, 2012
- I think the single biggest difference between iphones and android phones now has to be 4g. My android often times has 4g speeds that beat my home wifi. It's 20 times faster than my friends iphones.
I really don't care if phone manufactures are killing it in revenue as long as they make enough to stick around and make phones.
I own an SGN and a bunch of aapl stock. Best of both worlds.May 8, 2012
- May 14, 2012