This week, our community manager Caleb Kraft 3D printed our first Curiosity Mars Rover. You can now print yours.
80 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- youay have copied the url for the thumbnail instead of the full sized image. Looks pretty good anyways. I may need to cut the main body in 2 like you did so that i can print the larger one as wellAug 19, 2015
- I would be happy to send you a copy of the .STLs for the main body. I don't know what rights are on the .STLs NASA gave out; but, I'm awaiting permission to publish them on Thingverse or Instructables.
I have a junk email address you could email me your email, and I'll send them to you.
I use it for spam sites I visit, and I'll dig you out of the pile tomorrow if you want them.
Cyberchipzjunk@gmail.com. Just let me know through this post, if you've sent it to me.Aug 19, 2015
- I'll take that as a no...Aug 22, 2015
- sorry I have been busy, that question got missed. Ill send you a private message. Thanks.Aug 22, 2015
- Cheers, will look for it. I know how that is... sometimes, Google+ just doesn't tell me all the time when I have a new message or answer. That's why I asked again.Aug 23, 2015
- Aug 25, 2015
Add a comment...