Hey makers: What are your favorite handy tips? We're putting together this month's Tips newsletter and are looking for some good ones. (Photos are even better!)
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- If you can't fix it with duct tape,
then you're not using enough duct tape.Jun 21, 2013
- U don't need life insurance if you have a good firstaid kit and planJun 21, 2013
- Don't fix what isn't broken.Jun 21, 2013
- Plan the work, then work the plan. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. Anything no matter how inane it seems to be that makes things go smoother is worth doing. Mark, label, and number everything. Cut work oversize, then trim to fit in place. Trying to be clever is a good way to end up with a project that makes you look like a dunce.Jun 21, 2013
- Working the hard way is always the worst if there is an alternative easy way.Jun 22, 2013
- I dont have money for cheap tools !Jun 22, 2013
- I don't have time, space, or money for cheap tools myself. But I can always find a place and enjoy spending time with inexpensive tools. I don't have any money for expensive tools either. Although I did purchase a bucket of cheap tools yesterday. There were a couple of OK tools in it that I wanted. Most of what was in there is utter garbage though.Jun 23, 2013
- 1. Use the right tool for the job.
2. Take advantage of free DIY classes at Home Depot or other stores.
3. HGTV is your friend...learn to love it!Jun 26, 2013