Shared publicly•View activity
- Lynn, What one or two things, can you see now, from the start of your internet marketing career (not your offline business) would you do differently or address sooner?Dec 4, 2012
- More tightly niched - for sure. Having a unique angle makes a big difference. That and planning for growth and making things easier when it's time to expand - those were huge hurdles for me, though not all the resources were in place back when I started (such as "the cloud" for example).
My turn: What's the one thing you reach for in your purse the most often? :-)Dec 4, 2012
- That's so easy - my Bloggie. I'm always seeing something I want to capture and since it's so easy to use, it resides in my purse in a little shammie case I made for it. I do need to get better at sharing that stuff though!Dec 4, 2012
- Ooh - what's a Bloggie?? I'm off to Google that one now... :DDec 4, 2012
- It's a little mini HD compatible video recorder and camera from Sony. It's quick and easy to use. It lacks some of the more sophisticated features Sony cameras offer but I like it for portability, cost and general lack of bells and whistles. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Bloggie-Camera-4-Hour-Silver/dp/B0043CYRT6/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1354736219&sr=1-3&keywords=sony+bloggie (not an aff link))Dec 5, 2012
- Cool! Thanks for the link :)Dec 5, 2012