Even if you don't target a business or marketing crowd, check out these layouts and consider creative ways you could create similar product comparison charts in YOUR niche. ;-)
I love that they include opt-in graphics for all the done-for-you lead magnets. HUGE plus. The whole package is less than $10 - but that ends tonight. If this is something you can use, grab it cheap today!
* Social Media Graphics and Quotes: Share and create engaging content with your audience with:
- 20 graphics with inspirational/motivational/success quotes - including the PSD version to make edits
- 20 eye-catching blank graphics - for you to add your own text and branding
- 149 carefully selected inspirational/motivational/success quotes - to use in your posts
* Insider's Strategy Guide: Discover the benefits social media provides to your business. Review the 6 ways you can connect and share on scocial media. You'll also learn how to put the templates and checklists to best use.
* Social Media Management Checklist and Brainstorming Sheet: Most people simply post to social media,without a real plan on how it will grow or enhance their business. Use the checklist and brainstorming pack we’ve provided to create your effective social media plan.
* 9 Checklist Pack: These handy checklists will give you a great overview of the ins and outs of all the popular social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Blab, Snapchat, Pinterest and Facebook Live.
* Social Media Content Planner: We’re sure you’ll agree that this is an awesome 2016-2017 calendar that includes a daily content idea for your social media. Use the calendar to plan your social media content ahead of time or whenever you’re stuck for ideas, just pull it out and run with the daily idea.
* Visual Guide Social Media Image and Post Guidelines: Ever get confused about how long your posts can be and how large your images should be on each social network? We do too! Worry no more because you’ve got these handy guidelines that include a visual guide for how to post.
* Hootsuite Bulk Scheduler Tool Boosting Report Template:
We’ve included a formatted .csv file to make your bulk uploads easier and an illustrated step-by-step guide, so you can easily use the bulk uploader feature.
-> NOTE: If you use my link and coupon code: https://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/lynnterry?i=27 (code: LYNNSDEAL) you can get the entire package for $17.98 (instead of $39.97) :) Great deal!
-> For the Blog Planning & Content Template Package: https://www.elitewriterslab.com/amember/aff/go/lynnterry?i=17 (code: LYNNSDEAL)
- ClickNewz.comowner, 1997 - presentWorking online 17+ years, Professional Blogger, Super Affiliate, into: Social Media, Blogging, Niche Marketing, Creative Content Development
PO Box 7245, McMinnville, TN 37111
Low Carb Life: A Week In My Shoes! New Keto Treat, Fitness, Low Carb Mea...
Photo tour of my week including 3 days of EASY Low Carb Meals, helpful tips, staying on track on the go, and a new Keto cookie I tried!read
I Almost Blew It! How To Get Right Back On Track After Eating Carbs…
A walk in my shoes, through my day of rationalizing: binge or lose weight? Junk food or back on track? Tough decisions, powerful thoughts...
Healthy Low Carb Picnic & Adventurous Hike – Fun Outdoor Fitness!
Yesterday I went on an adventurous hike – my 3rd trip to Lost Creek Falls, to find out just what WAS on top of that waterfall...read more
Day 80: Low Carb Meals & Exercise – And More Weight Loss!
My weight dropped again, to a new all time low! But I almost had a total meltdown yesterday. Here's how I powered through it, plus my low ca
Fun Fitness! Hiking Machine Falls in Tullahoma, TN
Here’s a fun photo & video tour of my hike at Machine Falls this week. The hike itself was a great workout, but we did exercises along the w
Meet the 1 Woman I MOST Admire in Internet Marketing | Create the Connec...
Hi everyone! Once in awhile I like to point to other marketers who you should be following. I know I've pointed to her in the past in passin
Let’s Get Real: Can you get rich quick online? — Marketer's Mojo
I was just reading this post on Lynn Terry's blog. In her post Lynn talks about a conversation that's been happening as a result of her prom
Truth Talk: Is This Internet Marketing Stuff… Impossible or Unrealistic?
Let's discuss it! What problems, challenges or hurdles are you experiencing right now? Or maybe you can just toss me a random one that you'v
Tutorial: How To Crop & Resize Images Inside WordPress (Live Example)
I discovered recently that some of these little tips & tricks aren't exactly common knowledge. Learn why Image Optimization is KEY, and the
Push Yourself, Even When You Don’t Feel Like It. (I Am – And You Can Too…)
Only 14 net carbs. 5,456 steps on my Fitbit. A good day, even on a bad day. I fell asleep tired and sad, and woke up the same way. Hello to
Productivity: Strategic Planning vs NOT Planning (or Flying By The Seat ...
A note & quick video chat on strategic planning vs tactical planning... and the best life planner I've ever found!
My Crazy Fun Adventure In Nashville Last Night :-)
The whole night left me feeling inspired. It inspired me to keep working hard toward getting in amazing shape, to keep getting out to experi
Are You Prone to Succeed? | Create the Connection Your Audience Craves
Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know, my two youngest kids go to my alma mater. It's what's known as a college preparatory school –
Free Product Review Checklist & Templates + Lynn’s Creative Product ...
You'll love these FREE tips & templates for writing great product reviews, and how to get more response and engagement on your product discu