Carol G. McManus, Pres.
Carol G. McManus Consulting, LLC
Human Resources & Workers' Compensation expertise
to help your business flourish
17 Pine Cone Dr.
Pittsford, NY 14534
H) (585) 248-3886; C) (585) 465-2365
- Leadership Breakthrough, Inc.Founder/President, 2006 - presentAn Executive, Team, and Career Coach service established in 2006 that develops and delivers customized leadership as well as team and behavioral-based training programs for individuals and organizations in the areas of: effective communication, personal effectiveness, accountability, decision-making, creativity, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. Available Assessment Services • Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) • The Center for Creative Leadership – Benchmarks, SKILLSCOPE, KEYS, Executive Dimensions, 360° BY DESIGN and Prospector • The CPP suite - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), The Strong Interest Inventory, Firo-B and The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
Charlotte NC 28277
Hello, my name is Lynn Dessert, founder of Leadership Breakthrough, Inc. I am a NLP and ICF Professional Certified Coach delivering career and leadership coaching to executives and high potential employees within organizations and privately.
Private Individual Coaching
I work with individuals who feel stuck in their careers and want to figure out why and what to do about it. If you are thinking of working with a coach, take my Coaching Readiness Assessment for free, it will help you decide if this approach will work for you.
Executive and Team Coaching
In organizations, I work with executives who have potential for advancement but career stalling behaviors are blocking or slowing down their progress. When working with teams, I facilitate improvements in their communication, team work, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
I and certified to deliver feedback with many assessment instruments including, Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI), Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, Benchmarks, Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO) and others.
Writing and Speaking
Since 2009, I have written Elephants at Work, a blog dedicated to the career and personal advancement. Last year, I wrote two eBooks:
I am available for speaking engagements – some of my topics include:
- How May Elephants are You Hiding?
- Five Ways to Manage Your Career Better
- Leading with Your Strengths
- The New Bad Behavior: Workplace Bullying
- Job On-Boarding: Retention Strategies at Work
- Leadership Coach
- Career Coach
- Executive Coach
- Training and Development
- HR Pro
- Computer Geek
- WOW Girl
- Miami UniversityMBA
- Wright State UniversitySocial Work
HowStuffWorks "10 Things You Should Never Tell the Listing Agent"
10 things you should never tell the listing agent when you're selling your property. Find out what these are and more with this article by H
Career Development Carnival: November 2013 - Elephants at Work
Career Development Carnival is packed full of great career tips and advice that will take you into the rest of this year. In this month’s is
Leadership Breakthrough, Inc. in Rochester, NY 14618 - Find Reviews &...
Call Our 24/7 Referral Helpline 1-800-521-7128. Counseling read articles; Addiction Treatment alcohol & drug abuse; Mental Health mental hea
How To Tell Someone You Are Not Giving Them a Recommendation on LinkedIn
There are a lot of articles about how to give proper recommendations on LinkedIn or how to ask for a recommendation from someone. But what h
100 Best Career Resources for Grads and PhDs: Online Ph.D. Program
Though statistics show that people with higher levels of education tend to earn more money over a lifetime, there can be intense competition
Career Development Carnival: July 2012 | Leadership and Personal Develop...
Career Development Carnival where we feature the latest in career advice from experts all around the world. This month is no exception – we
My New Feedback Method: I Like, I Wish, What If? | Leadership and Person...
Feedback just got better with the I Like, I Wish, What if Method from Stanford University Institute of Design. This approach is simple to us
Employee Engagement: What Does It Take? | Leadership and Personal Develo...
employee engagement. The reason employee engagement is important is because disengaged employees drain the employer’s bottom line. Disengage
Talent and Social Business: Here's the final Carnival of HR Bloggers for...
It's a great honor for me to host 2012's final Carnival of HR (this being my 4th time, first was in 2007, the second in 2008, third in 2009
Resume and Vitae: A look into your ethics, honesty and trustworthiness
If your resume or vitae is ready for an update or you want to tweak it because you are not getting return phone calls or interviews, make su