Lynette is a marketing technology professional, professional speaker, and published author with a focus on digital marketing and implementation services. Outside her speaking, Lynette currently spends her days as co-founder and Sorceress of Marketing at ClaimWizard, a SaaS platform specifically created for the public adjuster and advocacy industry.
She has been a highly sought after expert in social media marketing technology since 2006. With over 14,000 Twitter followers, triple-digit growth in clients lead generation, 1.5 million Google+ followers, and keynoting at some of the largest events in her industry, Lynette has the “street cred” to prove her expertise in her field. She is also Hubspot Inbound Certified.
Over her professional career, Lynette has worked with clients of all sizes ranging from Google (yes really), Twitter (yes really), Harlequin Publishing, and American Airlines to HVAC installers, an email marketing service provider, local appliance retailers, other agencies, corporate franchises, and public adjusting firms. She is an inaugural member of the Academy of Podcasters, an advisor at iBlog Magazine, and a founding member of the New Media Professional Association.
A lifelong Jersey Girl, Lynette lives between Philadelphia and New York City with her office located in Riverside, NJ. She’s happily married to her business partner of 19 years and together they have two geek kids and two energic Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Together they enjoy reading, gaming and all things Doctor Who. Lynette also has an affinity for paper crafting, travel and healthy living.
- Google+ for Small Business (author)
- Seth Godin's SxSW Pokes (contributor)
- Guy Kawasaki's What the Plus! (contributor)
Key Articles / Videos:
- The Myth of the "Overnight Success": How to Build an Iceberg in 25 Years or Less : There is a myth in the online space about lucky people that become an “overnight success” out of nowhere. It’s bunk. Or more specifically, an iceberg. However you look at it, it takes a lot more than showing up to the party to achieve success.
- It's time to evolve. Again. Be different. Be extraordinary. - Why businesses need to be working with me.
Lynette's book Google+ for Small Business (Que Press) is available for now.