What is apparent - there is a need for highly personalized advertisement on TV. Truthfully, I would watch ads that are relevant, timely and funny. Don't tell the networks. :)
What do you think? Did you find it helpful? Do you agree with the predictions? Do you have something to add?
- ServiceNowSr. Business Analyst, 2015 - present
- Private VentureAdvisor - Search Marketing and Digital Strategy, 2014 - 2015
- Milestone Internet MarketingDirector of Search, 2013 - 2014
- Netsprinter, LLCCompany owner, Internet consultant, 2001 - 2013
- BrassringDirector of Web Development, 1999 - 2001
- IMSSr. Developer, 1998 - 1999
- MotorolaWeb Developer at Marketing Comm, 1995 - 1998
- Illinois State University1993 - 1995
- Vladimir Pedagogical University1984 - 1989
» Top Tips for Measuring Your SEO Company's Performance
Measure website performance the right way. Focus on what is important to online visibility and visitor conversion. Improve ROI and reporting
BMW Repair and MINI Repair Professionals - The Driving Machine, Cupertin...
When we take care of your BMW, we're taking care of you. That's what we've done for 30 years; that's what we'll continue to do. We are loca
The Ultimate Glossary of Performance Metrics Every Marketer Should Know
Learn which marketing metrics you should always be tracking to enable data-driven decision making.
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Getting Organized: Paid Search, User Intent, and The Search Funnel
There is no shortage of literature covering: How to organize a paid search program to reflect your site map and product offerings How to max