So, "Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction." says Doorknob. :)
The Paradoxical Commandments by Kent M. Keith
1. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
3. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.
4. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
5. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
6. The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
7. People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
9. People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
10. Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.
- Milestone Internet MarketingDirector of Search, 2013 - presentLeading SEO and analytics teams providing strategy, overseeing processes, delivering actionable reporting. Testing and reporting on success of new tactics and innovations. Incorporating tested new strategies into Milestone processes and products to improve conversions and revenue.
- Yo! Yo! SEOWeb Optimization Analyst, 2011 - 2013
- Netsprinter, LLCCompany owner, Internet consultant, 2008 - 2011
- Illinois State University1993 - 1995
- Vladimir Pedagogical University1984 - 1989
» Top Tips for Measuring Your SEO Company's Performance
Measure website performance the right way. Focus on what is important to online visibility and visitor conversion. Improve ROI and reporting
BMW Repair and MINI Repair Professionals - The Driving Machine, Cupertin...
When we take care of your BMW, we're taking care of you. That's what we've done for 30 years; that's what we'll continue to do. We are loca
The Ultimate Glossary of Performance Metrics Every Marketer Should Know
Learn which marketing metrics you should always be tracking to enable data-driven decision making.
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Getting Organized: Paid Search, User Intent, and The Search Funnel
There is no shortage of literature covering: How to organize a paid search program to reflect your site map and product offerings How to max