- PayScaleEditorial & Marketing Director, 2007 - present
- Cochon CateringCo-Owner, 2009 - 2014
- About.comEditorial Director, 2004 - 2007
- MicrosoftChannel Manager, 2000 - 2004
- SafecoPR Representative, 1999 - 2000
- Omaha World-HeraldReporter, 1998 - 1999
I wear many digital hats -- Internet marketer, data storyteller, content & social media strategist, idea generator, web product manager, contract negotiator, partner relationship diplomat for PayScale.com (previously for MSN and About.com). I'm also a small business owner for a private chef / catering company, Cochon Catering, with my husband Chef Patrick Frank. And, I write and sing songs and strum my guitar (while it gently weeps of course).
- Central Washington UniversityJournalism, 1994 - 1998