Becoming tangled in our own mental drama isn’t worth it.
Imagine if you had to look back and wonder where all your time went. By then it might be too late.
The good news is that if we start cherishing each and every breath, right here and now, we won’t have to spend the end of our days dreaming about the things we wish we would have paid more attention to.
But as regular married life settles in, love seems to change. There is even science to back up this phenomenon. A YouGov study found that while we start out saying “I love you” all the time and feeling enamored with our loved one, as time goes by, we enter the “practical love” stage. We start to just depend on each other without necessarily showing our love as often.
You were constantly surrounded by beauty, abundance, happiness, and love. But your soul started to crave contrast— something it did not understand. Your soul began to wonder what it would be like to exist, even just for a moment of time, without instant gratification of its own manifestations.
So, you came to us and said, “I would like to be born on earth. I want to experience contrast. My soul craves challenges and further growth.”
We sighed deeply at your request. “Are you certain this is what you want?” We asked skeptically.
“Oh yes! Of course!” You replied excitedly....
1. To trust your inner voice and guidance more than you trust the loud voice of others.
2. To free yourself of all your fears by surrendering all your cares to God.
3. To be kind and gentle with yourself, so that you can be kind and gentle with the whole world.
4. To ask your soul to lead you, not on the path you think you should go but on the path, you’re meant to go.
5. To free your heart of all the darkness and allow love to lead the way.
6. To look within for your real worth and value and to no longer seek for it elsewhere.
7. To give everyone permission to live as they best know how without judging, criticizing, or trying to control them.
8. To allow your light to shine and to no longer hide, from the whole world.
9. To live a heart-centered life and all that you do to be done in Truth.
10. To trust that Life loves you truly and that it will help you to succeed.
#HappyNewYear #NewYearResolutions #Change
Luckily, you can go searching for the answer – you don’t have to wait for it to come to you. Grab a journal, find a quiet place, and still your mind (if you’re having trouble with that last one, consider a meditation practice). And when you’re ready, here are a few questions you can start asking yourself…
Don’t you just want to enjoy your life without feeling like you’re constantly striving but never arriving?
Don’t you just want to enjoy this moment without always having to get someplace else?
Don’t you just want to CONNECT with those around you, not through your phone or laptop, but face to face, and heart to heart?
Don’t you just want to stop acting like a human Doing and just be a human Being for a while?
Don’t you just want to Be Happy?
1. Give up your scarcity mentality
2. Give up your lack of self-worth
3. Give up blame
4. Give up your resistance towards abundance
5. Give up old programming
6. Give up your doubts and fears
7. Give up self-sabotage
8. Give up the toxic beliefs that life has to be a struggle
9. Give up the insane belief that abundance and spirituality don’t go together
10. Give up vibrational clutter
11. Give up the need to be “loyal to your people”
12. Give up your love-hate relationship with money
13. Give up resentment
14. Give up guilt and shame
15. Give up the chase
#BeAbundant #AttractAbundance #LetGo #BeHappy
Here they are:
When nobody’s watching, I pretend I’m a moon sprite; transcendent, effervescent, ever curious. Yet my birth certificate says I’m a human born in Romania. Oh well.
I’m an enthusiastic student of the arts, economics, psychology and spirituality – and I take great pleasure in shining light on life’s hidden truths, the paradoxes that both stare us in the face and hide from us in unison, as they silently shape our every waking moment.
This blog is a vault of my observations on the human condition, and how to access our infinite selves in our daily lives. My inspirations include dead visionaries like Lao Tzu, Albert Einstein, Max Planck and Steve Jobs, and living legends such as Wayne Dyer, Bruce Lipton, Louise Hay and Vishen Lakhiani.
That last name is the man whose company – Mindvalley – I’m currently working with. We’re an online publisher of personal growth material, and I’m fortunate enough to work with some of the industry’s top trainers and authors, and help them touch millions of lives.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I sincerely hope at least one of my posts connects you to the personal revelation you deserve.
P.S. Check out my blog post 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy that went viral. It’s been shared over 1,125,000 times and it was on the Huffington Post, so there must be magic in it
- Ciprian Porumbescu Art SchoolArchitecture
- Stephan the Great UniversityEconomics
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza UniversityPsychology
- MindValleyProduct Development Creative Lead