Links are pretty awesome. That's why we made adding people to a Space as easy as sharing a link.
150 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 62 previous comments
- May 17, 2016
- yes, you can create a link. invite one person, wait til they join, rest the link, repeat. Not a simple workflow but would accomplish what you're asking about.May 18, 2016
- Oh :( Hopefully one-use links will be added soon. This is rather cumbersome ("send email, wait for person to read it" :) )May 18, 2016
- Mak Thái+1How can I mention someone who is in same spaces with me?May 19, 2016
- I am having a hard time processing this Google Spaces.
The way I see it, this is more akin to a replacement to Google Hangouts.
Just kill Hangouts already and provide FULL integration within the new/old Google Plus.
Spaces feels like what Google Plus should have been though. Seamless integration with Chrome Browser, YouTube and Search + social.
This is feedback that users have requested from and team for some time.
It makes sense now why we have been only getting minor G+ updates and old classic features to return.
and company have been splitting creative duties, and it's apparent where the bulk of there energy has been placed. 😧
To add insult to injury, the claim is made that G+ and Twitter are more public, and thus that is the reason why you only chose to link to The largest and most popular PUBLIC/Social Media platform on EARTH!
Smdh!May 19, 2016
- Aww 'tis full :(May 25, 2016
- SHYAM MOHAN32w
Add a comment...