I'm trying it out because I tend to either (a) not buy new stuff because I don't know what to buy, or (b) buy stuff that all looks the same because I don't have great fashion sense. This service could address both of those issues for me which would be ideal.
The worst that could happen is that you order it, don't like it, return it and get your money back. Practically painless, as I see it.
Here are two questions that are really racking my brain and for which I would love some suggestions, input and/or links to products:
1) "Is there a device that allows you to sync photos from a digital camera to an iOS device via Bluetooth or wifi?" qr.ae/RaiCi
2) "Is there a digital camera that syncs photos to your phone, tablet and/or computer via Bluetooth or wifi?" qr.ae/Rai21
Feel free to answer in the comments of this post or directly on Quora, whichever you prefer. Also, please +mention folks you think may be interested and/or have input. Cheers! #photography #digitalphotography #technology
-- the battery drain totally depends on several factors: If you have Eye-Fi Direct enabled, and you have it set, to, say, 2 minutes, if it's not connecting to an existing Wi-Fi SSID, it'll spawn the Wi-Fi hotspot (secured via WPA2) for 2 minutes. That, over and over again -- will have an impact on your battery.
But if you let Eye-Fi Direct only spawn the network for 30 seconds, most Android phones/tablets and iOS devices will not scan the air often enough, to connect. So you need to consider the options, and compromise.
With photography -- it's ALWAYS about compromise. Take it from a pro. You need to decide what is OK to compromise on, and what is not. You may need to carry an extra battery.
Typically, the card only draws 10% more of the card slot, when it's uploading, and the card slot is minimal, compared to the overall camera power draw.
- we're trying to improve the out of box experience. I agree that it needs work. It's all about continuous improvement. You may think that it's the easiest OOBE, and others may not. Depends on factors such as Wi-Fi security, firewalls, OS's, etc... We try to optimize for the mass consumer, since our stuff sells at Wal-Mart and Target, but can't always get it right...
-- you'll be happy to know that we use Google's servers to do our geolocation lookups :-)
1) What is the the one thing that if I stopped doing right now, would have the greatest positive impact on my life?
2) What is the one thing that if I started doing right now, would have the great positive impact on my life?
- SelfFreelance mobile UX/UI designer, 2012 - present
- Associate, Google Apps, 2010 - 2012
- The Hanover Insurance GroupIntern, IT Security, 2009 - 2009
- Bryant UniversityBusiness (Finance), 2006 - 2010
- The Forman SchoolHigh School, 2002 - 2006
- Graham & Parks Elementary School1994 - 2002
How to Write a Great Email to a Cold Lead - Bidsketch
Tweet Tweet This is a guest post by Robert Williams, an independent web designer who also helps other freelancers keep a full pipeline of wo
I Won $20,000 (and all I can think about is this video) | Michael Adams
I Won $20000 (and all I can think about is this video). By Michael Adams+ On June 4, 2013 · 1 Comment. It happened on Friday night. The ligh
Why Apple's Interfaces Will Be Skeuomorphic Forever, And Why Yours Will ...
"Skeuomorph..." What?? I have been designing interfaces for 25 years and that word triggers nothing resembling understanding in my mind on i
Vacation rentals, private rooms, sublets by the night - Accommodations o...
Don't stay at a hotel. Airbnb is a global network of accommodations offered by locals. It's more fun and very cheap, especially in big citie
Email Is The New Pony Express--And It's Time To Put It Down
In early 2011, the CEO of a French IT company issued an usual memorandum. He banned email. Employees were discouraged from sending or receiv
Will Apple’s Tacky Software-Design Philosophy Cause A Revolt?
By now it’s almost inevitable given the company’s track record: No matter what Apple unveils tomorrow at the Yerba Buena Center (an iPad Min
StoryWorth Aims to Elicit and Record Family Stories
StoryWorth would create archives of personal stories told between generations.