There's an art to napping.
Studies have found different benefits, and detriments to a nap's timing, duration and even effect on different people, depending on one's age and possibly genetics.
Read the whole story
Infographic: bigger view:
- Software Practices Laboratory - UFCGResearcher, 2013 - present
- Artificial Intelligence in Education;
- Programming Languages;
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems;
- Technology in Education.
- Software development
- Watching series (GoT, HIMYM, TWD)
- Programming (mainly in Python)
- Learning new programming languages
- Learning new languages (I currently know Portuguese, English and a little of Spanish and German)
- Universidade Federal de Campina GrandeCiência da Computação, 2013 - present
- Universidade Estadual da ParaíbaLicenciatura em Computação, 2009 - 2012
Fora de série - Outliers: Descubra por que algumas pessoas têm sucesso e...
O que torna algumas pessoas capazes de atingir um sucesso tão extraordinário e peculiar a ponto de serem chamadas de "fora de série"? Costu
Class Central - Summary of Stanford's free online courses
Stanford is offering more than a dozen free online courses in fields like Computer Science, Anatomy, Medicine, Civil and Electrical engineer
Criando Web crawlers em Python - Parte I | Herberth Amaral
O objetivo dessa série de tutoriais é ensinar criar crawlers que forma que atenda uma necessidade específica e de forma fácil usando Python.
gregmalcolm / python_koans / wiki / Home — Bitbucket
Greg Malcolm is sharing code with you. Bitbucket is a code hosting site. Unlimited public and private repositories. Free for small teams. Tr
MIT OpenCourseWare | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | 6.046...
Lecture 1: Administrivia; Introduction; Analysis of Algorithms, Insertion Sort, Mergesort. Go to this video. Lecture 2: Asymptotic Notation;
10 Useful Usability Findings and Guidelines | Smashing UX Design
Everyone would agree that usability is an important aspect of Web design. Whether you're working on a portfolio website, online store or Web
Codecademy and the Future of (Not) Learning to Code
News crossed the wire last night that the ed-tech startup Codecademy has raised $2.5 million, led by Union Square Ventures. That's a nic