- Lucy Gray ConsultingEducational Technology Consultant, presentLucy is an experienced consultant and observer of educational innovation, working with a variety of people and institutions on modernizing education. She is a frequent speaker and workshop presenter at conferences, and her projects include professional development coaching, virtual conference development, strategic planning for schools, and consultation to companies and non-profits. Lucy has a strong voice within social media and has developed a vast professional network which brings added value to her projects. For more info, visit, http://lucygrayconsulting.com.
- University of ChicagoVarious, 2000 - 2010At University of Chicago, Lucy worked as a middle school computer science teacher and technology coach/advisor. Lucy also served in various capacities related to educational technology at the University of Chicago's Laboratory Schools, Urban Education Institute and Center for Elementary Mathematics and Science Education. During this time, she has received the distinctions of Apple Distinguished Educator and Google Certified Teacher.
- Chicago Public SchoolsTeacher, 1990 - 1998Lucy began her career in the Chicago Public School system and taught mostly primary grades at 2 urban elementary schools.
- Beloit CollegeArt History, 1984 - 1989
- National Louis UniversityTechnology in Education, 2000 - 2002
The Web: Writing Tools, K-12 Educators Collection by Lisha Vuskovich
A collection of education technology by Lisha Vuskovich
Learnings from Design and Implementing Think & Do's this past year
So exciting news! My colleagues, Susan Resnick West, Jake deGrazia and myself submitted a review of the Think & Do process to the MIX prize
Steve Hargadon: Learning Revolution - Week's Events - AERO - National Ge...
Welcome to the Learning Revolution. The technologies of the Internet and the Web are reshaping where, when, and from whom we learn--and even
Glocalized learning: What's relevant in the rural world - @ruralprof
The mission statement of the Common Core State Standards concludes: “With American students fully prepared for the future, our communities w
Making the Most of the Google for Education Learning Center
Posted by Bram Bout, Director of Education Earlier this week we announced the release of the Google for Education Learning Center, an online
Reflections on the 2013 Global Education Conference
Summer holidays and camping with family prevented me from attending any of the three google hangouts that Lucy Gray cofounder of the Global
Hit the road with President Obama in the first-ever Presidential Hangout...
Next Tuesday, at 9pm EST, President Obama will deliver his annual State of the Union address to Congress. Later that week, you'll have the c
Leadership self-control: 3 ways to avoid losing your cool | SmartBlogs
It’s tough to respect a leader who’s always losing his cool. Case in point: during college, I worked in a family-owned Italian restaurant wh
Chicago Tonight: Connected Education Impacts Chicago Schools
Last night I had one of the scariest yet exciting experiences yet... live TV. I was honored to be a guest on Chicago Tonight, a local evenin