- Beloit CollegeArt History, 1984 - 1989
- National Louis UniversityTechnology in Education, 2000 - 2002
- Lucy Gray ConsultingEducational Technology Consultant, presentLucy is an experienced consultant and observer of educational innovation, working with a variety of people and institutions on modernizing education. She is a frequent speaker and workshop presenter at conferences, and her projects include professional development coaching, virtual conference development, strategic planning for schools, and consultation to companies and non-profits. Lucy has a strong voice within social media and has developed a vast professional network which brings added value to her projects. For more info, visit, http://lucygrayconsulting.com.
- University of ChicagoVarious, 2000 - 2010At University of Chicago, Lucy worked as a middle school computer science teacher and technology coach/advisor. Lucy also served in various capacities related to educational technology at the University of Chicago's Laboratory Schools, Urban Education Institute and Center for Elementary Mathematics and Science Education. During this time, she has received the distinctions of Apple Distinguished Educator and Google Certified Teacher.
- Chicago Public SchoolsTeacher, 1990 - 1998Lucy began her career in the Chicago Public School system and taught mostly primary grades at 2 urban elementary schools.
FLOW Education: Facilitating Learning through Outdoor Watershed Educatio...
FLOW Education: Facilitating Learning through Outdoor Watershed Education from National Geographic Society. Take free online classes from 11
Tinkering Fundamentals: A Constructionist Approach to STEM Learning - Ex...
Tinkering Fundamentals: A Constructionist Approach to STEM Learning from Exploratorium. Take free online classes from 115+ top universities
The Dynamic Earth: A Course for Educators - American Museum of Natural H...
The Dynamic Earth: A Course for Educators from American Museum of Natural History. Take free online classes from 115+ top universities and e
Evacuation and Liberation of the Auschwitz Camp - Google Cultural Institute
The Google Cultural Institute brings together millions of artifacts from multiple partners, with the stories that bring them to life, in a v
Stories of the Holocaust - Google Cultural Institute
Explore online exhibitions about the Holocaust
These 6 questions determine if you're technology rich, innovation poor |...
f you answer no to all six questions when evaluating the design of assignments and student work, then chances are that technology is not rea
The challenges of digital leadership | Dangerously Irrelevant
Schools often purchase software, computer devices, and technology-based learning systems because they are effective marketing tools for recr
Tully missing | Police Report | News | South Philly Review
Authorities and loved ones are seeking the public's assistance in determining the whereabouts of a Marconi man. Christopher Tully, of the 26
Family plea in search for missing teacher Christopher Tully in Philadelp...
Officials say a microwave may have sparked a fire that injured an 8-year-old boy in Logan.
Missing MBIT teacher last seen in City Ave. area, friends and family say...
Friends and relatives of Christopher Tully, the Middle Bucks Institute of Technology teacher who has been missing since Tuesday, distributed
Award-Winning Teacher, Former 'Dance Party USA' Star Goes Missing
An award-winning technology teacher and former "Dance Party USA" star from South Philadelphia has been reported missing.
American Schools Are Training Kids for a World That Doesn't Exist | WIRED
Being dumb in the existing educational system is bad enough. Failing to create a new way of learning adapted to contemporary circumstances m
Ed-Tech Imperialism and the XPRIZE for Global Learning
Earlier this week, the XPRIZE organization announced its latest competition: a $15 million Global Learning XPRIZE — "a five-year competition
Reviving the #ADEchat Twitter Hashtag Bi-Weekly on Tuesdays
The #ADEchat Twitter Hashtag is being revived/rebooted/recharged every-other Tuesday Night on Twitter from 8PM EST (5PM PST) to 9PM EST (6PM