Gene's Active Photographers on G+ circle.Part Four: First Name L-Q
Meet 427 more ACTIVE
G+ photographers with First Names between L and Q.
It's that time again, I've been doing Spring Cleaning even though it isn't Spring officially yet here and going through my photography circles again to check out what folks have been sharing and see who is still active on G+.
I've visited each of the folks included in this circles within the last week and they have been active in the last month (or so) and regularly post their OWN
They come from all over the world and their styles vary as much as their choice of equipment and subject matter.
There are a lot of folks in here that I've been friends with for years, but there are also a lot of newer folks who you've probably not met yet and who I am looking forward to getting to know better myself.
My Selection Criteria
1. Actively posting photos on G+ (usually within 30 days or so)
2. We circle each other..
3. Primarily post their OWN photography (that's a judgement call on my part)
4. "Safe for work" (another judgement call)Why you should follow them?
1. Add active photographers to your stream without a lot of inactive accounts.
2. Find some new folks to interact with who are ACTIVE on G+
As always.. if you do add them.. the best way to do that is to create a new circle and that way you can watch it and decide if they fit with you or not
Google has recently changed the circle add logic, so you can no longer search a shared circle to determine who is in it and only add people that you don't already share. This makes life harder for all of us.Not in here?
1. Maybe we haven't met yet? If so, I'd love to hear from you and I'll be sure to check out your stream. Be sure to circle me if you haven't as I check those who add me regularly.
2. Maybe you don't post public? If not, there is a good chance that you looked inactive to me.
3. Maybe you don't post "primarily" photography... once again that is subjective.I love it when you share
It does take a lot of time to visit and compile the lists. I enjoy doing it but feel free to re-share the circle with your friends. That way they can find some great new photographers too. You don't have to reshare to remain in the circle, but it is appreciated.
If you follow along you can easily add 2000+ photographers to your stream too.
Gene Bowker+Rusted Rail Images
Here are the others in the series
Part One: A-C https://plus.google.com/u/0/111112809838472063992/posts/1KejHoGGhBz
Part Two: D-Ghttps://plus.google.com/u/0/111112809838472063992/posts/R9GFFEnR1Cm
Part Three: H-Khttps://plus.google.com/u/0/111112809838472063992/posts/Beo3nKCJS6o #FollowFriday #sharingiscaring #photographerstofollow