1. Share your dreams and start collaborating on ideas with this small business Community.
2. Get your entrepreneurial spirit going with these inspirational startup makers and shakers.
3. Do something for the good of society with this social-minded startup Community.
4. Get to know like-minded folks at this hub for food startups, food entrepreneurs, and food makers.
5. Come together with social entrepreneurs and students to collaborate on exciting new ventures.
6. Follow your dreams, but first follow this Collection for business and entrepreneurship inspiration.
7. If you’re new to startup life, follow this Collection for tips about being an entrepreneur.
8. Get a daily dose of what’s new in the startup world with this Collection.
9. Join this Community of new startup members to get the ball rolling.
Check out the HWA radio show featuring experts who candidly share useful information that busy women can implement into their daily lives. Using the HWA blog, and radio shows, our mission is to inspire independence, support personal growth (see the Live Your Life Out Loud series under "Women In Media/Culture" category), and make life better, brighter, and easier.
5 Quick Actions that Will Yield a Massive ROI from Your Blog
A recent piece in the New York Times, titled “Blogs Falling in an Empty Forest“, estimated that about 95% of blogs are eventually abandoned;
Geeky Stuffs: HOW TO : Delete All Twitter DMs in One Click
HOW TO : Delete All Twitter DMs in One Click
Easy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds How-To - Here We Are...with Luci
If you like to munch on pumpkin seeds, then try this quick and easy way to make this healthy, nutrient rich snack! The roasting process is a
Welcome the Holiday Season, BlogHer Style, in New York and San Francisc...
BlogHer is hosting two holiday meetups, one in San Fransisco and one in New York City, on December 8, 2011 from 6:30pm-9pm (respectively). J