AIA Portland, we should help lead the charge!
#architecture #AIA #AIAPortland
- Propel Studioco-owner, 2013 - present
- Talkitect.com2008 - present
- Opsis ArchitectureIntern Architect, 2011 - 2013
- Brearley Architects and Urbanists (Shanghai, China)2005 - 2006
- CH2MHill - Lockwood Greene (Bangkok, Thailand + Shanghai, China)2004 - 2005
- Productz (Portland, Oregon, USA)2006 - 2008
- Mathewson Architecture Berlin (Berlin, Germany)2009 - 2010
- Pysall Ruge Architekten (Berlin, Germany)2009 - 2010
(503) 308 8370
- McGill University School of Architecture
- University of Oregon Department of Architecture
- Glenn Murcutt International Masters Class
Propel Studio – How Utilizing Autodesk Revit and Building Information Mo...
How Utilizing Autodesk Revit and Building Information Modeling Saves Time, Money and Delivers a Better Design. Building Information Modeling
Cliff House in Nova Scotia by MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects
This boxy wooden house by MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects extends over the edge of a sheer rock face on the Atlantic coastline of Nova Sc
Does the Title of “Architect” Deserve To Be Protected?
According to some, Peter Zumthor, Daniel Libeskind, and Renzo Piano should not be referred to as architects (at least in the UK), since they
PropelStudio – Portland Street Seats Design Competition
Portland Street Seats Design Competition. We are happy about receiving an honorable mention in Portland's 2013 Street Seats Design Competiti
An Interview with Dave Otte: The Bud Clark Commons
Bud Clark Commons, Holst Architects, Portland, Dave Otte
Is This Really Beijing's 'Most Outrageous Illegal Structure'?
Local officials say the mountainside villa on top of a Beijing apartment tower will be torn down in the next 15 days.
Herzog & de Meuron and Hassell win Melbourne station competition
Herzog & de Meuron and Hassell win the competition to overhaul Melbourne's iconic Flinders Street Station.
CreativeLIVE San Francisco, Part 1: Reception, Studios & Workrooms
BUILD shares the ins and outs of creativeLIVE's new San Francisco office. (Part 1 of 3)
Architectural Columns at the Palais de Tokyo Explode into Organic Forms ...
Through a kind of architectural anthropomorphism, Henrique Oliveira reveals the building's structure. At Palais de Tokyo, he plays on the sp