The project was a huge success as the centerpiece of the wedding and currently as family gathering space.
Amazing photography by Ashley Frutiger
#architecture #weddings #wedding #photography #design #portland #pdx #chapel #wood #reclaimedwindows #portlandwedding #backyardwedding #love
- Propel Studioco-owner, 2013 - present
- Talkitect.com2008 - present
- Opsis ArchitectureIntern Architect, 2011 - 2013
- Brearley Architects and Urbanists (Shanghai, China)2005 - 2006
- CH2MHill - Lockwood Greene (Bangkok, Thailand + Shanghai, China)2004 - 2005
- Productz (Portland, Oregon, USA)2006 - 2008
- Mathewson Architecture Berlin (Berlin, Germany)2009 - 2010
- Pysall Ruge Architekten (Berlin, Germany)2009 - 2010
(503) 308 8370
- McGill University School of Architecture
- University of Oregon Department of Architecture
- Glenn Murcutt International Masters Class
Concrete house built from remnants of an Alpine log cabin
Nickisch Sano Walder Architects has deconstructed an Alpine log cabin to create the framework for a stark concrete house.
Propel Studio – How Utilizing Autodesk Revit and Building Information Mo...
How Utilizing Autodesk Revit and Building Information Modeling Saves Time, Money and Delivers a Better Design. Building Information Modeling
Cliff House in Nova Scotia by MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects
This boxy wooden house by MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects extends over the edge of a sheer rock face on the Atlantic coastline of Nova Sc
Does the Title of “Architect” Deserve To Be Protected?
According to some, Peter Zumthor, Daniel Libeskind, and Renzo Piano should not be referred to as architects (at least in the UK), since they
PropelStudio – Portland Street Seats Design Competition
Portland Street Seats Design Competition. We are happy about receiving an honorable mention in Portland's 2013 Street Seats Design Competiti
An Interview with Dave Otte: The Bud Clark Commons
Bud Clark Commons, Holst Architects, Portland, Dave Otte