- If you're new to Google+, don't hesitate to ask. Do not expect an answer immediately, please. I have a lot of other things to do.
- I mostly post public. Whatever I post public you're free to re-share without asking. If ever I post limited then that probably happened for a reason and I'd appreciate if you could ask before re-sharing. I cannot force you to do that, of course.
- Don't be a #bluehead. If you want me to have a look at your profile, at least have a profile picture of some sort. It need not be an actual photo of you - just something.
- If you absolutely want to get blocked, tell me. I have no problem blocking people that go on my nerves or post inappropriate stuff. Before you troll me to the point where you get blocked, simply ask for inclusion into my 'blocked' sphere. If you don't do that you will be blocked after I had enough of you.
- I do not share or plus on command. If I think anything you post is worth plussing or sharing, I will do so. If I decide it's not worth it, I won't. I may also miss a lot of things.
- Don't notify me too often. I don't mind being notified if it's on an infrequent basis. If you bother me too much with your notifications I'll mute you. Simple as that. After that, don't expect me to see anything you send me via notification.
- It's me who decides. I'll decide who to follow and I will leave the same freedom to you. If you feel inclined to circling me, you're welcome. If you don't like my posts, feel free to uncircle me. I will not be impressed by threats of being uncircled.
- Try to be nice. If you comment on my posts or in some other way communicate with me, try to be nice. I also do. I can be sarcastic and cynical at times, but I'm mostly a friendly person.
- If you feel like being ignored, maybe you are. Rather than getting into lengthy discussions about differing points of view I might just leave the subject. If you don't get an answer to any of your comments, you are either being ignored on purpose or I simply forgot about the thread. Feel free to +mention me to get me in again. If that doesn't lead to a reaction, live with it.
Chemists claim to have solved riddle of how life began on Earth
(Phys.org)—A team of chemists working at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, at Cambridge in the UK believes they have solved the myste
Web log: Explore Terry Pratchett’s Discworld on the L-Space
This is a great place to learn about the fantasy author
Lego Discworld could be the next cult kit (Wired UK)
What's flat, plastic, and sits on the back of four elephants atop a turtle flying through the abyss of space? Lego Discworld, that's what, a
Heino zeigt Video zum Metal-Song ‘Schwarz blüht der Enzian’
Heino versucht sich mit dem Album SCHWARZ BLÜHT DER ENZIAN am harten Metal. Wie das aussieht, zeigt das Video.
RedShark News - Clever CGI makes a film that's... indescribable
If you have an abundance of talent, what you can do to make a short film has no limits... Time Trap is a short film that defies any sort of
Sean Phillips Draws More Of Neil Gaiman And Terry Pratchett's Good Omens...
Last week, Bleeding Cool ran an article about Sean Phillips creating illustrations for the BBC Radio 4 adaptation of Neil Gaiman and Terry P
Hogswatch is Coming! Jollities Commence 28th November | Wincanton Window
All fans of the works of Sir Terry Pratchett are invited to come and help the Discworld Emporium celebrate Hogswatch in Wincanton on the 28/
Zwischen Nadelstreifen, Abendkleid, Hooliganismus und Islamisierung
Während sich die AfD-Parteiführung gegen die Anti-Salafisten-Proteste der Hooligans ausspricht, sympathisieren Teile der Partei mit diesen.
Dimensionen in Sachen #CometLanding | blog@netplanet
Stelle dir einen Ball mit dem Durchmesser von 1,5 Meter vor. Das ist dein Modell des Kometen 67P/Tschurjumow-Gerassimenko, der im Original 2
L’Aquila earthquake scientists win appeal | World news | The Guardian
Six seismologists and official had been convicted over reassurance issued to residents before fatal quake in 2009