Nearly every day, I see Google's self-driving cars on the perimeter of our Mountain View campus. I haven't yet set foot in one. But a man named Steve Mahan got to drive one. See his experience in this video and see why this innovation is special.
955 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 224 previous comments
- @ Jeremy Engleman: Drive from coast to coast 3 times in a row without a break,,, drive freight, (Heh, reminds me of the Simpsons episode suddenly where all the trucks were self guided by similar systems. rofl.)Apr 7, 2012
- It is a small world and I love it here.I am very greatful for what I have.Apr 9, 2012
- It looks dangerous, Ingenuity but dangerous. I will only believe that its safe when he tested it on himself (the Inventor) and hurdle suddenly himself in front of the car or test it on a chimp like every NASA do it when everytime you invent something deadly.Apr 10, 2012
- Its good......May 4, 2012
- Looks like it cannot align itself into a parking spot properly. When they stopped at the cleaners it was parked at an angle, and when they pulled into the driveway at the end it was not straight.
Hopefully the car realizes this when it tries parking in between two cars.
If i come out of a store to find one of these dented my car, there will be hell to pay.May 8, 2012
- Nov 12, 2013