for "Best Invention of the Year"? I'd +1 that.
We're in the running for "Best Invention of the Year"!
128 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 44 previous comments
- Come on folks let's be nice. Innovation should be encouraged. The fact that the release involves ham-handed PR with people like Scoble should not detract from the potentially revolutionary nature of the product. Who knows, Google might just be trying to reasonably keep the details away from certain Korean companies that have been known to copy other products in the past! ;-)Nov 1, 2012
- , nooooo! Snarky, heated debate is what the internet is for!!!
Besides, we're just warming up for when Apple introduces iGlass. Get it? EYEGlass?! iKill me. :DNov 1, 2012
- you win!Nov 1, 2012
- I find it interesting that most of the "Debate" here is whether or not this is a viable product or not...the award is for invention...not product.
(let the snark continue)Nov 1, 2012
- Not snark. I have access only to public sources of knowledge. I am not sure what the product is. As I am not a developer nor covered by an NDA I obviuously have much less knowledge about the product than you. So I am not sure what the "invention" is nor am I convinced that the "invention" process is complete.
I hope it's great but I have been disappointed by "inventions" before (remember the Segway?)Nov 2, 2012
- Definitely well called : You might like this : http://gigaom.com/2012/11/15/media-companies-better-embrace-project-glass-because-its-going-to-change-everything/Nov 15, 2012